cool Trykon

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I saw an awesome looking Trykon XL on Saturday. It was the Safari color with the camo limbs.......let me tell ya this thing looked sweet. I guess they actually are charging more for the camo limbs instead of the black ones:noidea: I think that is one of the coolest looking bows I had ever seen, right behind the flag, and green fusion.

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Or maybe they are just taking the Bowtech limbs that split and reuseing them.:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry I just couldn't help myself:banplease:

Honestly thouugh, I have seen several of the Hoyt bows that have got to be some of the nicest looking bows out there. They really take the extra step to change em up abit.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they better look good cuz they dont shoot worth a darn:peace:

4. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

sounds sweet!!!!!

why is it that, some mas-o-metal shooters are always hating on hoyt....We don't ripe on mathews that much:smash:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Speak for yourself! I rip on the Mathfews Slow-cam as often as possible but its all in good fun :) :hug:

6. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I rip on Mathews every chance I get!

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yeah when your sitting on the top of the mountain always someone coming around trying to knock you off. Just no one can get the job done so rip away boys Mathews gets compared to other bows so much its starting to feel like the Undefeated Heavy Weight Champ that everyone wants a shot at.:biggrin1: But no one can beat.:peace:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Oh yeah keep tryin guys its fun to watch.:peace:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah and even funerer to listen too:laugh: