coon

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Colo_Lee, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Colo_Lee

Colo_Lee Senior Member

got a new 4 month old pointer the other day and his morning we went for a walk I figured i take my bow incase we would see a few rabbits about half way down the ditch this old bore coon comes running out at about 25 yards running qautering away from by the time i get the arrow nocked and drawin hes a little over 30 yrds arrow went in just behind the ribs and out under the oppisit front shoulder i think you can see the cut on its front leg couldnt finish getting pic cause the batties went dead in the camera

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  2. jessetjames

jessetjames Junior Member

congrats on the coon hes a bigin.:rockon:

3. I think it see's me:noidea: , it keeps staring in my direction:lol: . Good shot:peace:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Nice shootin.............don't see many coons in the day time.:peace:

5. Colo_Lee

Colo_Lee Senior Member

thanks
    no you dont see them out very often in the day time. Its been perty cold here very few days above 28 but today it got up to 38 no wind and he was sunny him self on the bank about 10 feet from his hole and when we suprised him we where closer to his hole then he was so he had to take flight glad he did my pup wouldnt have won the fight

6. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

That may well be P&Y class. :laugh: Make sure you post the picture of the hat he turns into. :lol:

7. Trufire06

Trufire06 -FrEaKNaStY-

:amen: Looks like how they position a bear kill on hunting shows :biggrin1:

8. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

Good off season fun! Good shooting!