Cooper John ANTS sights any good

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by QSA, Sep 17, 2007.

1. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

It is the first one not the new one. I just picked one up for 75 dollars. Any pro's or con"s

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

The Evo 1 had a sight bar that was flat on one side. I never used one but heard they weren't as sturdy as the new ones. Other than that, I haven't heard anything bad about them....:rockon:

3. QSA

The price is cheaper then any sure loc I have bought used. I have found some sure loc Lites for around 100 before. They are the same as the supreme. The supreme replaced the Lite in there line up.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have a LITE and they ARE the same....

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I used to have the orginal Ants. They are a decent sight. I did have issues with windage clicker coming apart. Also the rail isnt as solid as the new ones. Will bend easily if not carefull... $75.00 is a good price. There customer service is very good also.

6. QSA

Ya I have 4 of them. They are great sights, but time to try something def on her bow. Passing her yellow hoyt down to my youngest girl.

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

There were a few shooters that used them in my last Sunday morning 5-Spot league and they all kicked my butt so I guess they must be good. Seems like a good price too...

Ron

8. QSA

This just came in.
    Ot is a ANTS Evo2 looks almost new fot 75 dollars with the case
    That was a killer deal