Copied off....... the other site. haha

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by tnts79, Oct 16, 2007.

1. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Well I went hunting this mourning, it was nice and cool. I stopped at McDonalds before the hunt and got a bacon egg and cheese. Nothing out of the norm. Well I was in my stand for about an hour and a half and my gut started to sound as if a thunderstorm was about to happen. I figured I could hold it for the hunt. That has worked most of the time so that was my plan. After holding off about 3 waves of the attack to my stomach, I had to climb down. I guess since Im getting older, my I cant put up as much of a fight. Well I got to the bottom I headed out of the timber. I made it about 10 yards walking like a penguin and that was all. I dropped em and it was a close call. I guess I hope it rains tonight. Has this happened to anybody else? Should I move my stand.

2. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

I've never known anyone that took a dump, but I have known people who have pissed off the stand and as long as it rains you'll be fine. I would say leave that stand alone for at least a week. It will be even better if it rains though.

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I say hunt the stand, does human poop differ that much from animal poop???

I doubt they will care. it is the odor that your body emits that scares deer away.

4. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

it will be fine... i pee off my stand all the time and doesnt affect anything... and the poop... well... its just poop. they wont care.

5. Cablegaurd21

You have a good point but, I don't think any deer eat bacon, egg, & cheese biscuts for breakfast! Don't you think that would freak'em out? You know to smell that nasty, greasy, Diarrhea.

6. Liv2Bowhunt

Liv2Bowhunt Senior Member

My opinion, any contamination is gonig to hurt your chances.:doh:

7. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

8. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Thats why when i plan going hunting the next morning....i don't eat anything else after supper the evening before...or breakfest that morning.:D

9. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I always drink a bunch of beer and then eat a sackful of White Castles (regional joke) the night before. That way I don't have to worry about man nor beast coming by stand and waking me up.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

10. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I never eat anything after about 8pm the night before an all day hunt. You can last a long time without the food. Just take some hardtack candy. It helps to stop your stomach from growling.

But yes I have taken adump in the woods. Thats why I dont eat after 8pm any more.

11. Timmer

Timmer Member

HUNT IT. Many years ago taking a crap in the woods brought me good luck. Filled 2 tags one year and another the following year. Guess what they all had in common. Yup I did a number 2 all 3 times. Disgusting things we do for deer isn't it.

12. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Man!

Dont worry about it!
    Deer dont know what bacon and eggs are!
    The only thing that a deer can distingush is preditor or pry!
    A meat eater or a plant eater!
    If ya hunt woods where bears,yotes,bobcat etc.
    The dump is the same!
    Think about what Indians did:they would eat wheat bread greens and corn only before the hunt!
    If ya really want to worry about it eat:salad bread and greens and no meat a week before ya hunt.
    Meat is what makes your body put off the Preditor oder thru your sweat and waste!

13. Cablegaurd21

I had no idea about that. It semms so simple I think it just might be true. I'm gonna try that! But I think all those greens would give me gas. Would the animals avoid the farting thing thats trying to smell like prey even though he has a predatorial weapon in his hand 15 ft up a tree. J/k:laugh: