Copper John ANTS Evolution2 for sale

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by swampbuck, Mar 20, 2008.

1. swampbuck

swampbuck Junior Member

I have a CJ Evolution2 sight with fatboy scope and a 3X and 4X lens for sale. The sight bar has only been used a few times and i got it on a bow trade but it's too big to use for hunting. It has the longer bar and the longer verticle travel also. Comes with hard case and booklets. This thing has a super fine adjustment as is really tight! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this sight, nothing loose or stripped! It's just not the sight for me and would consider a good hunting site for partical trade like a new HHA5519 or similar type by cobra or ??? Anyway, will sell for $300TYD in the lower 48! pm me or email me at troy100@centurytel.net , both would be better for quick response!

2. swampbuck

swampbuck Junior Member

Forgot to mention this is the FITA model and i'll seperate it if needed. $250 for the sight bar and $85 for the scope and lenses.

3. swampbuck

swampbuck Junior Member

no longer need another sight, but will still work a trade of either a quality game camera or a 18"-ish black posten stabilizer towards it.

4. swampbuck

swampbuck Junior Member

CJ sight bar sold pending payment, but the scope maybe still for sale?:noidea:

5. swampbuck

swampbuck Junior Member

The scope is still for sale (toxonics fatboy), $85 TYD with 2 lenses- all in new condition!