Darton Way To Go

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by TEN RING, Jun 13, 2008.

1. TEN RING

TEN RING ONE SHOT ONE KILL

I BOUGHT A MODULE FROM DARTON AND THEY CHARGED ME $8.00 SHIPPING FOR SOMETHING THAT WEIGHTS 3OZ I BUY & SHIP ALL THE TIME, FOR THEM TO CHARGE $8.00 SHIPPING FOR A MODULE
    IS :censored: :censored: :censored: TO SAY THE LEASLED:mad:

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Frankly $8 isn't that bad for shipping charges with todays fuel prices. Not knowing how they ship (USPS or UPS) but just to give you a bit of an idea how things are going now. For any UPS ground shipment, there is the normal UPS ground shipping charge (say $6) on top of that, then there is at least another $1.50 for delivering into a residental area, plus another 8.5% fuel surcharge added on. Now, most companies have a handleing fee added to their shipping charges, packageing, boxes, shipping envelopes all cost $$ and must be recuperated, short of adding it on the the price of the product not much else they can do.

If you get in a real hurry and want your products shipped by Next day air or second day air, the fuel surcharge they are adding to that is now 28%. I know it's high, but it's not going to get any better for some time. :cool:

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I just shipped 10lbs of decals for $9. :noidea:

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I ship my quivers Priority mail through USPS and it costs me about $8.25-$11.00 for about 1 lb 10 oz :cool:

5. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

No comment on postage...you know how much it costs to get stuff down here. :Cry: :frusty:

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Unless it came overnite 8am guarenteed that's crazy....:doh: :laugh:

I called them about a cam for my Maverick about a year ago and they just hung up on me...:noidea: Maybe it was something I said...:frusty: :laugh: