Daughter shoots first tourney this weekend

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MOBuzzCut, May 5, 2008.

1. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

Well everyone my daughter is starting to get real serious about her archery.
    She shot her first tourney Sat. and mind you this was only about her 12th time doing 3-d and she shot a 145 she turned around on sunday and shot her 2nd tourney and shot a 236. she is so serious about this that she is going to try and get on diamonds youth team and she is already talking to shops about becoming a shop shooter she shoots her next tourney next weekend.
    I am one proud poppa :D :usa: . Now hopefully this dear season I will be able to find some good land to shoot on so she can get her first deer:decision: . Even though I might not be able to hunt due to shoulder surgery for a torn labrum. Drove me crazy not being able to shoot with her. I think that was good though because she didnt worry about what I was shooting.:frusty: :bored:

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Congrats to her and good luck to her in the upcoming shoot... I think that's awsome.

Ron

3. congrats and good luck to the 2 of you:rockon:

4. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Congrats; it's a fun time isn't it.

5. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

That's awsome! :D Hopefully she continues for a long time! Remember to take lots of pictures so you two can remember all the good times when she gets older, and you can share with us too!

6. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

Pictures

My wife takes lots of pictures how do I post them

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

8. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

thats awesome i hope things continue well for her

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's great...Tell her to keep it up, and good luck in her next tourney...:rockon:

10. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

Pics

here are the first pics:dizzy:

11. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I'm glad she's having fun. hope your shoulder gets better quick.

12. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

More pics

Bear with me everyone i will get better on sizing pics and thanks for the help Bunny :biggrin1:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Nice pics, great she is having so much fun. Have her ease up on her grip on that bow.:peace: