didnt do good

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by longcut36, Jun 26, 2007.

1. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I shot the VFAA state championship this weekend. had two zeros. one arrow went in the bottom of hay on the 55 yd. shot. when I checked it, it had a 3 inch split about center of arrow. lucky it didn't explode on me. the other zero I had a brain fart and let BT go off before I was on target. so I ended up with 2ND place in the master senior division. maybe next year.

2. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

I have to ask what is VFAA? Good shooting. Sounds like you had a good day even with a couple of problems. That cracked arrow is a scary thing. I had an arrow blow up on me last year at a 3-D shoot. Hit me in the wrist. I am lucky no problems now. But boy was i gun shy for a long while after that.

Mo.Hick

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Virginia Field Archery Association???:noidea: just a guess

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Don't worry about it too much, I walked around the T.H.E. State Championships with two hands wrapped around my throat most of the day. Talk about choking :Cry: I would have done better to leave my bow in the truck and just throw arrows at the target :laugh: Some how I still ended up in 3rd :noidea:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you know its funny.....I usaully think I am shooting terrible.....then I hand in the cards and see the scores, and I found out I was still up towards the top.....:noidea:

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

still up towards the top don't always mean you shot good, just means the others did really bad :noidea: :peace:

7. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

It's all about how the competition did.