Digital trigger scale?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Anyone know where to get a digital trigger scale. I want to be able to adjust my releases with a bit more precision.

Thanks for any advice

2. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Chris

Check Grangers catalog. Im pretty sure I saw one there.

Ill check with Javi. He pretty sharp on that stuff being an engineer.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

What is the ideal trigger pressure? I know everyone is different but what do you all like? And what is the Grangers cataloge? is it archery stuff, I asume?

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Ideal trigger pressure I have no idea. But Grangers has everything in it not archery stuff. Mostly tools and work related items.

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I know what I like to feel but I really don't know how many pounds or ounces it is. This is why I want the scale.:biggrin1:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Good point!:biggrin1:

7. glenny

glenny Senior Member

I know....

Tie a loop on a string for your release to hook on,Now,on the other end tie it onto a cats tail.
    When the cat screams loud enough it is set perfectly....
    Chris,
    you might want to use my pitbull.
    Sorry,been not able to keep all you guys posts going on,been working insane hours lately.
    Hope this leaves a chuckle!
    Good luck finding that... release senario,sometimes it is the little things.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

just make sure the neihbors are out and use there cat....

only good cats a........

add in what ever you like to last statement....

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

So......does anyone know what the average trigger pull weight is? I have mine a little on the light side I believe than most. All my friends are surprised when they borrow mine. I am not much of a fan of back tension with my hunting release, more of the drive by style(punch the crap out of it).

As for cats I have never owned a cat but my cars are always dirtied up by the neighbors. I think they should be kept on leashes or in the house just like my dogs have to be. So I agree "only good cats are #$%& cats"