does any1 here regret

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

selling a bow that they loved for a new more indated bow?

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

3. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the Switchback is going down the road and i dont even know what I am replacing it with..............

5. Michael396

Michael396 Member

You bet I do! Way back in the old days (1996) I was a sponsored shooter for Mountaineer Archery. I gave up archery at the end of that year, so I sold all of my equipment. I was shooting a Mountaineer Challenger, that was not a production model. Mountaineer really jazzed that bow up for me. I wish I would have never sold it. I am now trying to locate it, and buy it back. I have been told that it is still around, but has been painted with camo paint. I don't care what it takes, if I can find it, I will restore it to the way it was given to me.

Michael

6. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

I had a alpine silverado 3D bow that shot like a dream but I sold it one day when i was looking to upgrade. Now I wish I had kep0t it for indoor.

Now this was a good question but I sure hate your site, why the machine gun and all the other stuff you put on your email... now a question for you is there any good archery shops in SC ??? or indoor shooting range in and around Myrtle beach SC....

Bill

7. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Nope.....because any bow that i truly liked in the last 10yr's....i still have and enjoy shooting....i still own every gun i ever bought since i was 15 and out of 27 of them.....over 1/2 has had less than a box of shells shot through them.There's just some things that a man will not part with.

8. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

No, :peace: :peace: :peace:

9. BowTechArch

BowTechArch Senior Member

Do it every year...

:rockon:

10. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Well, I know who's house I"m coming to for protection if we ever get invaded.....

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Yeah I wouldnt regret getting rid of any hoyt either:noidea:

12. Southernfryedyankee

what are you talking about you hate my site and are you talking about my avatar with the machine gun. Are you also referring to my signature?
    Just in case you WERE referring to the 2 sites in my signature they are not mine but 2 people I have done EXCELLENT business with so I have no problem promoting their websites. You may find yourself VERY alone here when you come across like an :censored:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

WOW I missed SWEET OLD BILL's response......what is that all about???

what are you talking about his e-mail and site for??????

if you dont like it here you DONT NEED TO COME BACK.....:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah thats what I was thinking.....see my above post.....

15. Southernfryedyankee

I saw it bunnyman and I added on to mine :peace:

16. tmurphy

tmurphy Guest

my 1st bow

i think i always feel that way at first, when i switch to a new bow, but i think if i were to be able to get one bow back it would be my 1st compound bow (not my 1st bow with suction cup arrows :lol:) and it wasnt really that great of a bow. it was a bear whitetail hunter, but i really enjoyed that bow..

17. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

If I had kept all the bows I've had over the last 35 years I'd need a bigger house. About the only thing I regret isgetting old, through no fault of my own, and learning now what I wish I had known way back when. But then again, I had good eyes and muscles back then so I could shoot better.

Where the hell was all this equipment when I had a younger body?

18. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Your in the prime of your life.....putting an arrow through a deer should be a walk in the park for you now.:biggrin1:

19. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

Yeh, a deer is no problem as they have a huge vital for me. Although I do have to admit that since starting to hunt monster bucks a few years ago shot opportunities are few and far between. In fact I've gotten so adamant about it that I haven't shot a deer for 8 years. It's not a big deal either. I pick my own trophy for the year.

3D is where I have my problems. It's bad enough being left eye dominant and shooting right handed. Now I'm 20/40 in my left eye and 20/50 in the right eye with astigmatism. I'm right on the verge of getting laser surgery. Can't hit what ya can't see.

Maybe my new Martin FireCat will help me---when I get it. Order form goes out in the mail mondy.