Does anyone in PA have to use the facilities while they drive?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by clemenlp, Apr 13, 2008.

1. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

So, we landed in Virginia Beach today for a week of rest and relaxation after having my 8 hour engineering exam yesterday. Well, lastnight I must have stopped at about 10 gas stations before one had a public restroom. What is the deal, does no one in Penn pee or does no one in Penn travel.

Also, why is it that our Armed Forces can't get effective body armer, but the illegal working at the 7 11 is behind 12" of bullet proof glass. Guess they need if for everyone that they tell that they can't use the restroom, I know I just about snapped a couple of time.

Well, now starts my relaxing week, just have to remember to pee in Maryland on the way home.

Best Wishes All
    Clem

2. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

What, can't find a tree along the road?:noidea: :lol:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

UMM you flew to VB, but you needed to PEE in PA??

I am really confused......:noidea:

4. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

You didn't think they store that stuff on the airplane did you?:lol:

clemenlp, had you brought your bow, there was a 3d shoot today. Now that's relaxing :doh:

5. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

In PA, most non-transients don't use bathrooms. Especially the westerners.

I never stop at those rest stops anyways, too many freaks. A big gatorade bottle does the trick for me.

6. you should have stopped at a Mcdonalds, you don't really think people go in there to eat do you.

7. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

We got plenty of toliets in Michigan its just the car size pot holes you got to watch out for. They are intermixed between the orange barrells. But come on up and pee we got that coverd:peace:

8. clemenlp

First off, the fact that I said we just landed was a term used instead of arrive as a result of typing after too many Coronas.

Also, Mcdonalds was one of the places I did try to stop at, but with negative results.

Oh, and the new bow is coming if I actually passed the exam. It will be my reward to mayself, but If I don't pass I will probably need it to console myself. :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so your getting a new bow......:lol: :lol:

10. clemenlp

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The wife may hear you, and she hate to be that last one to know, almost as much as she hates it when I buy something and then tell her about it.