Does your club have a website?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Yes, they have a website

25 vote(s)
    73.5%
  2. No, they don't have a website

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Does your club have a website.
    If not, is it because of cost or because they have nobody to manage it?

2. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

4. Fury

Fury Member

I'm thinking road trip!

I think I'll lookup a few things & try to figure my budget to see if I can afford a little trip, If i can does anybody wanna meet & shoot for a bit?

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Nope, not that I know of. Not sure why they don't

6. Radar

Radar Story of my life

No don't have one. I am sure money is the reason plus no one to manage it. I am pretty sure I would be the one to get tapped on that matter.

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Hey Hoosier!

Thats a nice website! what class do you shoot so I can see your scores?:cheer2: :evil: :lol: :cool: J/K buddy

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

southsiderodandgun.com

Not much and maybe when we get rid of the guy running it we can make it the way it should be....Some people just dont know how to listen.....

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  9. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Bowman I know what your mean! I would have to sya that we have a good President and a good board but sometimes getting things done when alot of the guys on the board have kids and other things to do its tuff. My only gripe is that the board members and only the board members are the ones doing things, It seems that most of the membership want a place to shoot but don't want to put any work into making it nicer or maintaining it, it can be really frustrating to put alot of work into something and then here people complain about it. (especially when they are'nt even members)

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Thats pretty much standard across all gun clubs I think... Our local gun club has about 400 - 500 memebers I think...at a meeting you may pull 30?

11. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

12. Allen

Allen Senior Member

We have a nice website:

www.tuscaroraarchers.com/

All of the clubs in the Maryland Archery Association have websites. I think that it is a requirement.

Great club with great people. Unlike most clubs that I've heard about and seen, we usually have more people than we need for a work party. It sure makes life easier that way.

13. Home-a-lite

Home-a-lite Member

We have a coalition website that includes a schedule, scores, directions, and some photos. I'm not very handy with a computer. I'm not sure how to post a link, but if you want check it out search for centralcarolinaarchery.com

14. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

15. gpalma

gpalma Junior Member

Some of our clubs have sites, but those that do have a very poor record of maintaining them. That part pi**es me off more than anything.

If your club would like a site, drop me a note. Let me know what you're seeking and your budget.

16. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

17. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

http://www.patsarcheryok.com/
    ive bought some of my bows here and other stuff ,alot of good advise good people to deal with...they have a techno hunt as a leauge,ive never done it but its a nice place.........:rockon: