Dont Let The Nazis Get You!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by thehairlessone!, Jan 30, 2008.

1. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

If you get on archerytalk be careful that the nazis dont get you. I got banned last year with no warning or any explanation or why. Recently recordkeeper gave me permission to go back on under another name.

The other day, I got banned again even though RK admitted I did nothing wrong. Well yest. there was a thread going and a bunch of guys were asking why I was banned and calling for me to be reinstated,etc. and now Daniel Boone is banned.

I dont care for myself but this shows you the kind of cowards they are over there. Meanv was banned the same time I was and was also give no warning or explanation.

If they dont like you for any reason at all, your gone whether you did anything wrong or not.

Now in my case, I think it is all about competition. I am a competitor of one of the AT mods who also sells double bull blinds so it just easier to ban me than to have any competition. Pretty pathetic. He doesnt even deserve to have his name mentioned as far as I am concerned

I hope they at least have the decency to reinstate Daniel Boone but it wouldnt suprise me if they dont even though he has done more for that site than any other 1 person.

Pretty darned ridiculous but that is how AT is. All about personal agendas!

So be on the lookout. Dont step on ANY toes or you will be banned just like all the others.

Thehairlessone!

2. Dens228

Dens228 Senior Member

Wow, I know your not sorry to leave but it's always sad to see the regulars go.
    Which thread got you?

3. I use to spend alot of time there, but lately I've tried to stay out of there. I don't care for all the crap going on, the bad thing is you have to watch what you say about them on other sites or they will band you from there for that:doh:

4. Hoyt1986

Hoyt1986 GIT R-DONE!!!!!!

I was banned from their also!!!! i DID ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong!! I still dont know why i was banned!!:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

5. maybe you forgot to bow down to them when you entered thier site:noidea: ? You know they have spy's watching you:photo: , even in your home:lol:

6. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I have talked to DB on the phone different times and it is a shame he was banned, but I can't say it surprises me. DB is an honest guy, but wasn't the first to get banned on AT nor will he be the last. Hopefully they reinstate him. There were mods on AT that I respected, but after the out right lies I have read posted on there. When you know someone knows the truth, but posts lies just to look good, or cover their fellow mods butts, well I lost all respect for them. If you lose your honesty, and truthfulness, then what do you really have left?:noidea:

Dan

7. :doh: thats an easy question, an AT mod.:rockon: So what did I win for getting it right:laugh:

8. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I don't think all Mods are dishonest. The long standing ones?? You can answer that yourself. When I was banned I had a couple of Mods call me on the phone and lend their support. They knew I got a raw deal and tried to get me reinstated, but no one will have much luck over there if you don't fit their agenda. Well I guess you could never post, or buck the Agenda
    :biggrin1:

Dan

9. steve bear

steve bear Member

DB got baned? when? why?

10. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I would coment but some AT mods come over here so I will shut up now and go back into my hole:wave:

11. Voltaire

Voltaire New Member

You wouldn't happen to be talking about the mod who makes you send a PM to him for a price even though that is strictly against the classifieds rules would you?

12. HCAman

HCAman New Member

Wow AT has really gone downhill. I'm suprised that Martin Archery would let it go like that...

13. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

no soup for you!!! :doh:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'm still not banned... I do most of my agruing in the Campfire though and the mods over there are really good.

I can't imagine an AT without DB... that sucks. Are we sure he didn't just catch a suspension? They do that for all kinds of stupid crap. I got suspended for 5 days for posting a pic of me flipping off the camera :lol:

15. If I knew what was going on over there, I would have no problem posting "my" opinions on it, on another site if asked about it. Sorry, but that place isn't that good that I would crawl in a hole and hide just to be a part of it. JMO

16. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Let's hope that's the case, and they let DB back on.:cool:

Dan

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you guys do know that there was/is a thread in Mutantville or the bar, that talks about banning DB just so that Tim Roberts and Sticky can catch him in post count right?????

18. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  19. Brown Hornet

Brown Hornet New Member

You do know that the thread was started on the 27th....and DB was banned LAST NIGHT. It is actually just a coincidence. I am a mod and when I posted what I did....I said it as a joke and actually had no idea at the time that DB had gotten the boot.

You all really need to know ALL the facts before you start flamming...but then again that is how most in the archery community are any way. :doh:

Some may have gotten a raw deal in the past.......some may think they have gotten a raw deal....but because of how they are they got a fair deal but aren't sharp enough to know that they were wrong.

20. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

No one should ever be banned form any message board unless they threaten someone or post vulger things. If someone is banned due to political reasons it reflects poor conduct on the banner verses the banne. BOOO on banners I say!!!!!!!!!!:peace: