Dooby's Fire

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jcmorgan31, May 28, 2008.

1. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Dooby....the fire is here my friend. I have been waiting on the new vinyl printer to be installed so I can print your wifes wraps and get the arrows built. Then I can get the bow paper tuned and on its way. I appreciate your patience and it will be on the way in a day or two.

Here are a couple pics to hopefully ease the pain...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

that's a sweet lookin bow.......:thumb:

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

The red is like a candy apple red...almost chrome. My indoor bow will be one an EXL the same color with black instead of chrome.....:thumb:

4. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

Sweet!!!! My wife is going to be SO stoked when she sees it! It looks GREAT!

I also have to figure out if you can shoehorn a couple of those nifty stands in the boxes that are already coming. If so...I'm interested if you have a couple. I'm thinking....display stands in the living room. :biggrin1:

Also, do my eyes deceive me, or is that a custom string on the limbdriver?! :hail::hail:

Man, it's going to be TORTURE waiting another 2+ weeks for it to make it here...but thanks a LOT for the pics. Very awsome!

Hopefully I haven't been hounding TOO much. This is my wife's FIRST compound and saying I'm excited is a MAMMOTH understatement! I can't WAIT to see what you come up with on the wraps. I've seen a LOT on the web and your designs are by FAR my favorites!:rockon::rockon:

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I can't stand the cord that comes with the Limb Driver, so I hooked you up.. :thumb:

You have not been a pain at all. I usually get just as excited waiting on my wife's bows as I do mine, so I know what you are going through. I hope to get the wraps cut for her arrows and get them built so I can paper tune the rest and then I'll get the stuff coming your way.

6. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Those red bows sure look good. :thumb:

7. dbdcougar

Guess what I had my grubby litlle hands on today? :tape: :tape: :tape:

8. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I hope you wiped it off before you put it down.......:laugh: :laugh:

9. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

How does it shoot? :)

We have a club fun shoot in 3 weeks....30th anniversary of the club.

With a bit of luck...we'll have her bow soon enough that she can be ready to shoot it then. I have every confidence in Justin...just hoping USPS is as good (and Australia Post)

10. dbdcougar

I didn't shoot it - I didn't wipe it off either though and I just had lunch, an Arby's with melted cheese, that red sauce (ehh it's a red bow).........very sloppy.............