Double Bull Archery hunting blinds and accessories!

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by gmherps, Jul 8, 2007.

1. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

The MAP/SUGGESTED retail PRICE on the Matrix is $399, the T2 is $299, the T5 is $349, and the SUGGESTED retail PRICE on the Wild Thing is $229. I offer free shipping on ALL blinds and Wild Things. They also come with a FREE DVD!
    PM ME OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.

All blinds are in Predator Deception All Purpose color.

I also offer the 4 month layaway option. Many hunters have used this option and I encourage every hutner out there that can't afford to flat out buy one to use this option.

Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Email me with any questions you may have at gmherps@sbcglobal.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

T5:
    [​IMG]

Wild Thing:
    [​IMG]

2. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Great guy to deal with! :thumb:

rick

3. I have utilized Greg's layaway plan and it is an easy way for evryone to own a Double Bull!

Great guy!:rockon:

4. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Both deals I have done with y'all have been perfect!:peace: :rockon:

5. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

IF Y'ALL HAVE BEEN ON THE FENCE ABOUT ORDERING A BLIND, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SO. THIS TIME LAST YEAR BLINDS WERE SHIPPING WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY OF THE ORDER BEING PLACED. THAT IS ALL GOING TO CHANGE WITH SEASON COMING UP ON US. PLEASE, DO NOT BE CAUGHT SHORT WAITING FOR YOUR BLIND FOR AN EXTRA 2-3 WEEKS! ORDER NOW AND BE SURE THAT YOU'LL BE HUNTING IN THE BEST!​

6. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

short amount of time left until season starts!!:hug:

7. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

8. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Season is quickly approaching ppl!!!

9. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

PM back at ya Dan!

Archery season is just around the corner fellers! And don't just think this is JUST for archery. You can shoot your favorite firearm through these without having to mess up the netting!:usa:

10. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Let's get this going!!!!:peace:

11. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Thanks Robert!:wave:

12. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Enjoy the Magnum stool Daniel!

13. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Back at ya about them Muzzy's Jason!

14. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Bring it on up!

15. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

back at ya longcutt!

16. MVines

MVines Junior Member

TTT and Story...

I have recently purchased 2 blinds and a wild thing pack from Greg. He is great to work with in addition to the fact that the DB stuff is second to none!!!

Took the Matrix out to some state property to do some scouting. Everything was quiet work a while. We did NOT brush the blind in well, just a few limbs on top and some weeds in the ropes. Anyway, we are sitting the blind watching and hear voices. A hunter and his son came out of the wood 100yds west of us and were discussing where they were going to put their huge cart it in tree stand. Well their talking and noise goes on for 10 minutes and I had my range finder on them several times. The guy was looking straight at us several times and never realized we were there. Then they started walking down the edge of the field.... at 12 yards the boy sees the blind. SURPRISE!!! We just sat in the back and did not say anything, his Dad kept looking into the blind to see if someone was in it, he could not figure it out and finally said 'sorry'. I waited a sec and told him no problem just scouting the field. He about jumped out of his skin. Then 20 min later we were covered up with deer. There were 9 does and fawns feeding in the bean field. A very cool thing, we waited till they went behind a little hill and climbed out to take it down. They never spooked until they actually saw us walking the field line. The blind is deadly quiet! I could not be happier. If you are undecided, feel free to PM me with any questions. I am not a dealer nor do I work for DB, just a very happy customer!

Thanks Greg!!!

Melissa Vines

17. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Thanks a lot Melissa!

I love hearing stories about these blinds working so well in the field. They truly are the BEST $$ can buy!

18. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

ttt:rockon: :peace:

19. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Thanks P, enjoy the Matrix, Magnum and Pack!!!

20. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

These things are flying over at AT, come on fellas, get the ball rolling over here!