Dredly????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 1, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Has he fallen in love w/his Mathews and eloped???

or does finally have nothing to say......:tape:

Havent heard from him in a while and he did not say he was going away....

so just making sure everything is a.o.k. in on the dredly plantation......

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Ehh week from hell... playing catch up from the week before, plus working on some critical crap that was due this week and my boss and my bosses boss are in town so its been a busy week.

plus took a few days to get back to east coast time from west coast time and... bleh.

I'll be better next week

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

man up........:biggrin1:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hope you get everything straightened out and back to normal soon bud. Those of us who actually have stressful and due date kind of jobs understand unlike the guy who sits around in a shop saying "things are slow around here" and "man up".:peace: Glad to hear nothing is too wrong though keep you chin up Dredman

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah because making sure the little video disk thingy going in the little snap together thingy....so that the assembly line thingy doesnt get backed up.....is oh so important......I help loggers (rugged men) to make a living (fixing there chainsaws).....you help kids rot there brain behind a video game........hmmmmm, lets not compare jobs there buddy......:noidea:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

So you work with rugged men is that what your saying????:doh:

We have due dates and pressures you have no clue of.:tape:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

face it your ruing some kids mind right now.........stop denying it.......:peace:

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

it would be MY mind but he won't send me anything! :mad:

Actually I've done some factory / line work in the past... its crap, insanely boring, and much more stressful then you would believe. especially when the machines you are working on are 50+ years old and break at least once a night.

It just been a rough month for me, a very close friend passed away on 2/9. I was sick for a while, we had some very crappy weather, then I went to Seattle for training and the week I get back and I'm trying to get caught up is the week my boss is here.

I added it up the other day, I think I worked (in the office) a total of like 8 days in February. It was just a very long and difficult month

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

dredly I am sorry about your freind.....