Drum Roll Please

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by chelleo, Apr 27, 2007.

1. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Ok now here she is....my perty new Hot little Hoyt with all her bling bling.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Nice Lookin Bow Chelleo! :rockon: Thanks for the pics

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

nice looking!! And with the Postens too!!

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

what the heck is behind your bow? Is that your bathroom wall? :noidea:

anyway nice bow :)

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

C this bow is

:smokin:

6. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

very sharp looking bow....its even the right brand and everything :biggrin1:

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Very nice looking bow there Chelleo. Love the Sureloc sticker and knob kit. Thanks for the pics now get out there and shoot the crap out of it.:peace:

8. Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU Member

Maybe I should have you "Pimp My Ride". That is sweet!!!!

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

And i thougt black magic was nice.....:Cry:

that thing is smokin hot....nice job on pimpin it.....I would have gone w/red and yellow strings though....:noidea:

Dredly she lives in California remember???

10. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

That is the range silly goose. Although I have a door in our house that my hubby's daughter painted a tree on and we've never changed it so hmmm...not impossible.

Those strings are what came on the bow, so at some point I'd like to color match the strings. I think I've spent enough for now yes>>gotta let the plastic cool down first. I think the rootbeer and black would match really nicely but I need to get used to using it first. I did increase DL last night 1/2" and it feels alot better. Ok posting a not great pic mostly we took to see if DL was looking ok.

[​IMG]

11. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Great looking bow. The Postens really help make it a complete pachage.

Mo.Hick

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

form look good but I would probably go a 1/4 inch shorter if possible....

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

crap, thats the same thing I though and I can't agree with him... go 2/9s of an inch shorter

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I say a 1/4 because the tip of you nose should be almost on top of the string and the string should go across the corner of your mouth....

the knock should also line up w/your eye.....

overall your form looks good, could stand to be tweaked.....

are you standing w/your feet together???

15. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I think you are missing something......

.Here it is, I found it.....:peace:

16. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

I think I deserve a b'day gift, I turned the big 56 on Earth Day, JC don't you...:rockon: That would be so cool on my Sure-loc 9" extension... me wants that to make my stuff more blingy please oh please....I'll pay you actually but I'm always looking for some generousity hehe....Will it clash with my red nobs though or no?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  17. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Unfortunately I can't shorten by that short increment, just 1/2 and when I had it shorter I had to stretch to get my nose on the string. My arm also bent too much and fatigued me way too much. I'm gonna try and see if I can see thru peep if I can get my head positioned a bit differently plus tomorrow I'm gonna see bout a bigger appeture for my clarifier which might help too.

I have my feet apart almost shoulder width, but not too much. I have to also open the stance a bit by angleing feet bout 45degrees to the line so I don't wack my arm and it also helps me keep my shoulder down. I was extremly more accurate with this DL than I was with the shorter as well. I thought my nock was below my eye? I'm gonna be shooting tonight again to continue setting up my sight so I'm gonna try to get some more pics. I'll try to get another head shot that is easier to tell.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  18. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Chelleo, leave it where it is comfortable. I have been messing with mine so much that I shoot like crap when it is not comfortable. Fit the bow to YOU! And I know that when I take pics for these guys, I do everything wrong. I lean back and the DL looks wrong, but when I am just shooting, I don't lean back and the DL feels just right. Nice bow!

Are you coming up to the Western Classic Trail Shoot-National Championship in Redding next weekend. It's a 3 day shoot.

19. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Would this accent your knobs a little better?