Drury Team Has Upgraded There Equipment!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Pinwheel1969, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

looks like the whole team has x-forces now.. thats funny!!! they be tired of shooting second best bows!!:laugh: :laugh:

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I was at the practice bales last weekend and watched a guy shooting an X-Force. The bow is quiet.....I'll give it that. Looked like a pretty nice bow....

I'd say money has more to do with it that anything else. That's the way it goes in show biz.....:peace:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

X-Farce.... :laugh:

Ron

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey Ron.....have you shot it yet??

I used to say X-Farce also........but shoot one....you wont say that anymore....

5. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Most of them will shoot whichever bow pays the most. Plain and simple.

Rick

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

or the one that stays together best.......

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes, one arrow. I didn't get any impression that was great except for the obvious fact that I was shooting a 50/60lb bow at about 60lbs and the arrow steamed out of that thing like a rocket. I have no arrow weights or anything but I can tell you that that thing shoots bullets. I'd need to shoot a bunch more to really get a handle on it. That and the draw length was too short for me (28") so it felt like I was trying to stretch my neck out to get to anchor. Different bow and a different feel but until I can shoot one that is set up for me I can't really judge.

I kind of liked the X-Farce thing so I threw it in for the heck of it. I have nothing against PSE at all. They used to be great, then they suked, and now they seem to be heading back on the up-swing. Good for them. They have been a good company for a long time.

I love the fact that the bow limbs are so short. It's almost abnormal looking....

"Hey, what did the label on the jar say that had that brain it it ?... 'Abby Normal...'" :laugh:

Ron