Ebay STS

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Onyx Z, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Onyx Z

Onyx Z Member

I want to get an STS, but for some reason, their backordered EVERYWHERE. I've been waiting patiently for 2 weeks now, and nothing. Anyone have any luck on ebay? Any particular sellers to use or not use?

2. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

TRY MEAN V.You can find him on this forum. He has them and shipping is fast.

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I bought mine off ebay before I joined this forum, if I would have known about MeanV I would have given him my business instead!:doh: I don't know if he has double front mounts or not.....thats what I bought, they are definitely worth it. I think mine was like $46 with shipping and I got it in about 4 days. If you want the sellers id pm me. I would rather see your business go to someone on here rather than ebay.:rockon:

4. Onyx Z

Onyx Z Member

i emailed meanv yesterday and have yet to get a response, i was just looking at ebay as another option. plus they're only ~$32 on there.

5. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Tell Meanie what you want and im sure he will work with you to get your business, if not ebay it.:wave:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

my shop has a stock of them.......

7. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

hey bunny can you send me a pm with what you have in the store, im thinking about rigging out my reflex if it doesn't sell, a front mount sts would help that bow along nicely.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I will check the stock tonight when i stop to pick up arrows......:rockon:

9. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

PM sent, I have front mounts Black are $39 TYD HD Green custom dipped are $54 TYD:cool:

Dan

10. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Can't go wrong with meanv's css....liked the first one so much i ordered another one today for my other bow:biggrin1: ....slick product.:cool:

11. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have a Meanv for each of my 2 bows and they are excellent.

Ron

12. jetshowell

jetshowell Member

hey meanv you got any pictures of the fron mounts for a reflex in hd green thinkin about getting one soon