ebay

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bowcraze30, Sep 19, 2007.

1. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

i bought a bow part off ebay. how long should i expect to wait

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

1 to 2 weeks. But could be faster or slower. Most on there charge you the price of fast shipping and send it cut rate.

3. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I agree... I avoid eBay completely...

Ron

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have been on the internet for 6-7 years, regularly........I have been on e-bay, maybe 4-5 times....total....and will NEVER buy anything there.....

6. hitman846

hitman846 Non Camper

Less than a week!

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I buy a bunch of stuff off Ebay...
    Depends on the seller...was it Paypal, check...???
    If they ship as soon as they get paid???
    I've had stuff in 2 days to 3 weeks...
    I actually had 1 guy ship before he got the money order...blew my mind...:D

8. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Im a junkey!

An E-bay junkey
    Sold 3 treestands 2years old
    Bought 3 new ones with the money!
    My dad when he passed away left me a whole garage full of stuff
    I live way out in the country and yardsales dont work
    I sell everything on e-bay but the trick is when you buy, only buy from stores with alot of great feed-back!
    Ive bought this year a Dell Laptop sealed in the box Dual core for my wife to get off mine in the store price $899.00 i won it on auction $501 shipped to my door with 1 year manufacture war.
    Thats the best deal i got!
    Archery connection sells on there i bought a broadhead back packer and a openshot summit treestands 1@ $141 and 1@ 119 sealed in the box!
    You know how much them summits cost!:biggrin1:
    Andway some have bad experiances i havent yet!:biggrin1:
    O i get it to the buyer within 2 weeks most of the time 1week!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  9. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

I ve used E bay a lot but kind of slowed down on it lately. I got taken for a bow case. PayPal got my money back but it took about a month and half to get it back.

I left a negative feedback for the e bay store that sold it to me and they started harassing me endlessly. They left neg. feedback for me, stated calling me two or three times a day, E mails,(paypal was nice enough to give them my phone number) this went on for three or four weeks finally I said this isn't worth it. I changed the feedback to nuetral just to get rid of them. I know kind of a cop out but damn they were really getting to be a pain.

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I don't buy much on Ebay, sell more then I buy until these influx of "nigerian" bidders. bastards make it take 2 - 3 times longer to sell an item because they are idiots and keep closing my auctions out.

as for shipping... nothing worse then a 50.00 S&H charge and a "FAST SHIPMENT" promise only to get the package by USPS ground a week and a half later with a 12.30 postage on it.

Another thing... if you are ever going to leave negative feedback make sure you are expecting some in return! If you negative anyone on ebay they will respond with negative so that if you want your status back they can mutually drop the feedback

11. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I've bought a lot off ebay....and one things for sure.Sure takes them a lot longer to ship it than it did me paying for it.:lol:

12. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

I bought 2 New in Box bows from ebay two years ago. They were great. Just got to know what to look for and check the sellers feedback.