Election

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by tnts79, Jan 9, 2008.

Decisions, Decisions

Poll closed Jan 24, 2008.
  1. Hillary and Bill Clinton

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Barack Obama

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. John Edwards

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Rudy Giuliani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mike Huckabee

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  6. John McCain

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Why don't we have any good presidential candidates? What canidate should we as hunters favor?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  2. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I'm going with Huckabee simply over the Chuck Norris Factor.

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I don't like Hillary Clinton, but Bill was a good president. Mabey if she is elected we could have another 4 years with ole Bill in the White House?:amen:

4. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Well,if it comes down to it,my vote goes to H & B....imo,she'll have a good adviser behind her.

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I would like to say maybe we should have ummm more then 1, Just for the fact that any bussiness that has enough emplyees to do the work, has better customer satisfaction!!!

6. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Hitlery and Bill will take your guns away from you. :mad2: :censored: Too early to tell who I will back, but this much I already know, it won't be the party that is out to restrict the sale of simi-auto weapons. I didn't say "Ban" (even though that is the ultimate goal) but they don't want you to be able to buy anymore or even be able to transfer the ones you alrealy own.................................................................................................................I'll stop now

7. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Semi-autos generally shoot like crap compared to bolt actions anyway, so i've never desired to have one for a hunting rifle....not sure why i would need to rattle of a ten shot clip to kill something...:noidea:

As far as politicians go, i have a hard time backing someone who pardons convicted murderers and wants to give amnesty to illegal aliens (Huckabee) :mad:

8. IChim2

I don't think they want my hunting guns.....i think their more after the crap that drive shooters have....guns that wouldn't normally be used deer,turkey and small game.

9. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

the semiautos are a start... once then get there foot in the door then can keep going untill all guns are ban.

10. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Well with out getting into a major debate over it. If you insert the word "Simi-Auto" into the equation, it will eventually effect your hunting guns or any non revolver hand guns that you own. Point being, if you allow them to restrict the sales of any, it opens the door for the future restriction of all.

Semi-autos generally shoot like crap compared to bolt actions anyway, so i've never desired to have one for a hunting rifle....not sure why i would need to rattle of a ten shot clip to kill something... I agree on the shooting part...the desire to own one is your choice and your entitled to it.....but would you go as far as to force it on everyone?

As far as politicians go, i have a hard time backing someone who pardons convicted murderers and wants to give amnesty to illegal aliens (Huckabee
    all Presidents and Govenors pardon crooks and sometimes murders, we gave them the right to do that...but ya got to stop the alien invasion.

11. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

NOT ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!! None are worthy of being President!!!!!

12. IChim2

I'm a V.I.P. member of the ........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

13. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

If we let them get their foot in the door they wont stop until they have all the guns. I believe then they will come after our bows. Just my opinion. But i will fight to keep my guns and hunting rights.

Mo.Hick

14. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Do everything you can to support the your local NRA chapter. I'm sure the Democrats have more to worry about than our semi-auto weapons! Semi-autos are great guns, AR's, all the way down to ruger 10/22's good luck taking back the 4,999,999 rugers that were made.:lol:

15. rpford53

rpford53 Member

16. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  17. I can tell who I wouldn't vote for and that is Obama and McCain, I don't trust any of the canidates but those are the 2 that I trust the least:nono: .

18. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I would prefer to vote for Fred as well, but I am afraid I will be stuck voting for Romney or Huckabee...

19. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member