Elephants

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by j3dGuam, Aug 7, 2007.

1. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Elephants
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]In 1986, Mkele Mbembe was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]college. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]The elephant seemed distressed, so Mbembe approached it very carefully.[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot, and found a[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]large thorn deeply embedded in it.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]As carefully and as gently as he could, Mbembe worked the thorn out[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]foot.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather stern look on[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]its face, and just stared at him. For several tense moments Mbembe stood[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Mbembe never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Twenty years later he was walking through a zoo with his teen aged son. As[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]and walked over to near where Mbembe and his son Tapu were standing.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]The large bull elephant stared at Mbembe and lifted its front foot off the[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Remembering the encounter in 1986, Mbembe couldn't help wondering[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]if this was the same elephant. Mbembe summoned up his courage, climbed[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of the[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]man's legs and swung him viciously back and forth against the railing, brutally killing him right before his own son's eyes.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]It probably wasn't the same elephant.[/FONT]

2. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

Your a sick man. But I love your jokes, keep em coming. I always like to start my day off with a good laugh.:laugh:

3. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Thanks, life to short to not have a sence of humor.:peace:

4. ACES

ACES Junior Member

I'm not sure who is more sick. You for thinking this was funny, or me for laughing so hard.

5. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

What a touching story.....

There's got to be a moral to the story somewhere??????lol:noidea: