Engineering Design and Development Survey

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by severnaparkgroup.15, Oct 8, 2013.

1. severnaparkgroup.15

severnaparkgroup.15 New Member

Hi,

We are a group working with Severna Park High School on an Engineering Design and Development class project. Our area of interest includes arrows becoming stuck in plywood backstop while target shooting, and we are now collecting market data. Over the year, we will be attempting to solve this issue. If you could take our quick seven question survey to provide us with some information, it would be much appreciated.

Survey Link

Also, if you have any other comments regarding the problem, please post them here, thanks!

2. red44

red44 Senior Member

market data on arrows becoming stuck in plywood while target shooting.
    Don't dance around the issue, I know it sucks to miss, but what are you after? A new arrow lube for plywood?
    Not many here are going to take some random survey. Post the questions out in the open.

3. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

I've never shot at a target with a plywood backstop; don't plan on doing it either. :noidea:

4. rage-it

rage-it New Member

Lol get them red

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Ohub Campfire mobile app

5. severnaparkgroup.15

severnaparkgroup.15 New Member

We are working on a solution for the problem, not advice. Statistical data of empirical consumer needs is vital. Also, the survey has been modified to include other wooden objects. "Plywood" was mistakenly used very loosely.

6. red44

red44 Senior Member

Here, hitting anything wood, would mean you missed where you were aiming at. What solution are you after? Hitting where your aiming or getting your arrow back if you don't?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013