Everyone is welcome here

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows they are welcome here. Yes, even the guys that visit now and then from AT. We just ask that you stay awhile and come visit more often :biggrin1:

2. HoosierShooter

HoosierShooter Is It October Yet???

Thanks

Hey, I have been on the boards previously, but took a break from shooting now I am back. I love the forum over here, everyone is great and very helpful to a newbie like me.

Maybe we can get some more threads started!!!

:peace: 3D Shoots Rocks :peace:

3. MickeyBee

MickeyBee New Member

How about the civilized guys from Bow Country? :usa:

4. Does that include us guys that don't shoot 3D? :D

I've seen a little interest in Field and indoor over here, but not a whole lot.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the biggest issue for me as far as feild goes, is the lack of venue's and also intrest around here....:wave:

6. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

..What about WERD? :noidea:

7. Guess that where I'm kinda blessed. While we never have as big a turn out for Field shoots as is the case with 3D shoots in the area, we are seeing a considerable increase in the numbers this year. Maybe it's because I've just started shooting this year and every one knows that at least have a chance of scoring "next to the worse" score. :D

The closest Field range to me is still about 52 miles, but I figure if I can drive 140 miles round trip to work, I can drive 104 miles round trip once a week for "pleasure".

8. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

but at these gas prices, it is some expensive pleasure! Another year goes by with me saying I am going to try field....yet I don't get out....again. Maybe NEXT year! :biggrin1:

9. Rhustek

Rhustek New Member

I'm sure you'll see more posts on indoor when the season comes around. Right now everyone is enjoying the woods!

10. Yea, the gas thing is a bummer, :amen: but like I said - the distance I drive to work kinda "justifies" my driving for pleasure.

11. And the heat, and the ticks, and the chiggers, and the snakes. :p

But isn't it great to be able to get outside instead of holding down the recliner/sofa?

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well thanks Chris........any word yet on a SLOGAN???