Example of bow bashing.. everyone looses in the end..get the point?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Chris, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I thought this picture was ironic considering recent posts. Plus this dog must be crazy. God that had to hurt.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

damb thats hard to even look at......

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

No kidding... Poor dog...

Ron

4. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

No Way!!!

Holy schneikes thats awful!!!

I bet that dog went through hell when they were pulling them things out. Damn porcupines!!!!

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

thats horrible...

this is what happens when you don't check the quills before you shoot them :tape:

6. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I agree with Bowman, that is hard to look at. If that happened to me I would want to be just finished off. :Cry: :Cry:

7. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

ummm aparently that dog dont feel pain, or was really hungry.... geez....

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Wow...That had to sting alittle...

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah thats the biggest problem w/pits...they fight harder the more pain you inflict

10. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

Never mind the dog, did you get the point!:noidea:

11. Sorry for my funny exploding bow pictures. I really do like BT.....

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah if you mess w/the porcupine you get the quills????

13. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

That is not what I was refering too 911. I was commenting on the recent
    bashing of one anothers equipment. However, those pics are right on the
    money. I am still upset with Bowtech for having me wait 3 weeks for
    replacement limbs for a 05.

14. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Thats how we roll!!!

It happens.. we all bash each others equipment. Thats the competitive nature of this board. We all know its in good fun and most of us dont take it seriously as all it is just trash talk.

One of the reasons I love this board so much is the trash talk it helps make it fun and competitive. But I tell ya, I am thankful to be welcomed by such a great buch of guys and gals. Its what makes this board a fun place to come and spend some time. And, amidst all the trash talkin these guys and gals are really skilled/intelligent when it comes to archery topics. Amidst the laughs I have gained much more in knowledge. Thanks Y'all!!!

Just my two cents... coz like the title of this post states "Thats how we roll!!" :rockon:

~Byte~

15. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

I understand what you are saying, however there is a fine line between trash talking and stomping the reputation of a manufacturer into the dirt. These companies are the ambassadors of are sport, and produce the products that allow us to excel. When someone comes to the forum for information they should be influenced by there personal opion of the product not the slander of the company that makes it.

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

No can you spell it out for me.:noidea: :Cry:

17. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

I believe I did in post #15.:doh:

18. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

:doh: :laugh: :laugh:

19. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

I disagree with this statement to some extent. We (& some select Pros) are the ambassadors of our sport. Don't get me wrong, I know Mathews has programs like NASP, bows for our troops and such as well as Bowtech, (in fact, a kid there was fletching arrows to be sent with bows for our troops while I was there at the factory proshop) but who does "Joe Public" see at the ranges & out in the woods? I have yet to see an archery company run as a "not for profit" entity. I appreciate what a few have given back to the community.
    We again have where someones opinions have struck a nerve and with the anonimity of the internet people go typing what they'd never say to your face.

-Judson Knowles

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yeah the guy has a point...

wait... are you a pro? Didn't we make a no pro rule for our weekly shoot!?!? (If I keep pushin I'll be able to shoot a 280 and win every week as long as I get everyone above me DQ'ed hehehe)