Excelsior targets

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by kebees4, Apr 4, 2008.

1. kebees4

kebees4 New Member

Do any of you guys know where they can be purchased? There is a place in Pa. that makes them but there response is very very slow. I live in Ohio. I am tired of buying block type targets that don't last long. I have 2 boy's that shoot with me and we destroy targets too fast to keep buying that type. The Excelsior targets hold up a long time on these outdoor ranges.

2. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

You can try Pacific Bow Butts...http://www.pbbts.com/

They make targets that are very durable with an excelsior type material (swamp grass?). What I don't like about them is it is a pain in the poopy shorts to pull them out, plus takes off the finish on my alum arrows.

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Use to be a palce in Mechancisville Va
    Phllippio lumber co

4. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

kebees there is a place in your state that sales excelsior bales. 62.50 a bale. phone no is216-581-4189 email addres is info@the-box-office.com. also sale box targets

5. pigdawg

pigdawg New Member

Its called Flippo and its in Doswell VA but sorry they do not make it anymore when I last talked to a friend that works there about a year ago.

6. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

7. kebees4

kebees4 New Member

I sent an e-mail off to the box office. If any one else has any clues where to get them let me know. Thanks

8. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

they claim to have the best butts but they didnt even show it i feel robbed

9. Ken Starrett

Ken Starrett New Member

Excelsior Bales

American Excelsior has locations and dealers all across the US. Call their Corp Office at 888-352-9582.