F-16 fighter jet crashes.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Nov 2, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

where i hunt in Mark Twain Forest 3 miles from my stand this morning.This is no freakin joke...man...i've seen some wacky things but nothing tops this...i'll talk more about later today.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what???

they were running test runs???

holy crap......bet I would get out of my stand for that........got pics???

3. tmurphy

tmurphy Guest

wow

that would definitely get me outta my tree stand. i saw a hot air ballon almost get into the tree tops once at a public area i sometimes hunt. he was really getting on the fire to gain altitude :laugh: . i didnt know what the heck the noise was at 1st, u dont usually hear that noise (the fire burners on the ballon) when u r in the woods.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

THE things that you hear when hunting.......:laugh: :laugh:

5. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

We were out hunting speed goats in the Nevada desert a few years back when off in the distance we saw two fighter jets:)noidea:) coming at us. Real low and close together. They went right over us and we couldn't hear a thing until they were well past us. They were speeding I think.:lol:

6. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Were the deer moving? :D

7. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

Sorry, but when someone mentions jets I think of this incident. :noidea:

Jets crashing, Oh yeah.

When I was a kid a F86 saberjet crashed into a house about a mile from where we lived. No one was home and the pilot ejected. Smashed the carp out of the house though. Rural area. Houses far apart.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they were after the jet ran up their butts...........:lol: :lol:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

NINTENDO comes to life:laugh: :laugh:

10. IChim2

It's been all over the tv.We live only 60 miles from the Fort Lenard(sp)Base and were in their fly zone...they fly those fighter jets over our house all the time and you wouldn't believe how low they fly those things....any way...the piliot ejected and is alive and as soon as i hear more(get it straight) i'll post.

11. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Film at 11..........:peace:

12. J.C.

J.C. New Member

film? you're showing your age. :p :peace:

13. IChim2

Two fighter jets were practicing dog fight manuever's and one went out of controll and just started spiraling flat till it hit the ground in the forests.I got a late start going to my stand(around 10:30am) and figured i'd hunt all day and while driving out all these emerg/vehicle's were trying to run over me and i couldn't figure out what the heck was going on and than it came over the radio and the first thing i thought of was(Dang,i hope it didn't land on my good climber:laugh:..kidding).I alway figured this was going to happen some day since it's fort leonard woods fly zone and the fact that they've been doing it here for as long as i can remember....and to say i've seen them as low as they can safely fly...which to me is..... scary low.I'm glad the pilot made it all right....i guess i'll try hunting in the morning(28 degrees and no wind..Frosty)....maybe all the noise chase a few extra deer my way:laugh: .

14. Josh_Putman

Josh_Putman My little huntin buddy

Talk about flying low, when I lived in Utah, my parents and I were driving down a canyon on the highway, and right next to us was a C130 about level with us. Now the highway is about halfway up the side of the mountain, so he was flying below the radar up the canyon. Kind of cool, though. :peace:

15. IChim2

A friend call me this morning at 4:10am and we were going to meet up out there where our stands are but he said there was a lot of stuff/noise going on around the site so we decided to go this afternoon:noidea:

16. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Do you have anywhere else you could hunt? good luck!!