Fantastic Lights!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I needed some lights for Maine and as everyone knows... I'm cheap.

So the last thing I wanted to do was drop 30+ on a flashlight w/ a Xenon bulb as they go through batteries in less then 4 hours on average... ouch!

So I found this guy on AT selling Mini-LED torches and headlamps, GREAT prices. They are the 3 AAA style and let me tell ya. small, light, compact and BRIGHT!

I have no clue what happened but he is considering selling them again

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=581270&highlight=LED

My basement is a little over 20 foot long and with all the lights off I can see as clearly as with the lights on! They are AWESOME. Send the dude a PM and get him to start selling more and I'll get him to post up over here.

Fantastic lights, fantastic price and a great service for everyone that is sick of payign 50.00 for a fricken flashlight or head lamp!

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Get him over here Dredly I wouldn't mind buying a couple of those. I am a flashlight freak. I probably buy 4 or 5 a year.....:peace:

3. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

You're a piker. $2000 for my underwater video lights--------and I'm cheap, too.

4. bullfiddle

now that's dedication trackin deer underwater.............:peace:

5. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

There's nothing cheap if you talk lights for video or still photography.

Get the guy posting over here on those small mini Leds and headlamps. Always can use a good deal.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

whats up with that? he seems pissed about something in the AT addy????

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I think he was getting a lot of crap from idiots because you can get the 9 light LED from Harbor Freight for 1.00 less...

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

9. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I'm not sure about what kind of lites your talking about but i bought several of these at a fle market back in the spring for 2.99 ea.There 3.5" tall and a 100% water proof(i know this because one went in the washing machine) and they use 3 aaa batt's...got them little led bulbs in them and man are they bright.I use them for everything.

10. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

Hey, I always have heard that a deer, once shot, will head for water. You can never be too prepared.

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yup that looks like them!

12. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Generally a gut shot deer will head to water, a deer hit in the lungs or heart just runs, generally ending up in the thickest cover possible!:frusty:

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

quit trying to hijack my thread you hippy!

14. bullfiddle

Where's the flashlight dude at Dredly I thought you was gonna get him to post over here? I am needing me some new flashlights....:peace:

15. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I think he is waiting for his shipment? Either way just click on the link and send him a PM?