Fatboy Wraps

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jcmorgan31, Jan 19, 2007.

1. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Finished my single and double flamed wraps for my Fatboys. What do you think????

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

awesome, I love the black blazers on the right arrow

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

There is a white blazer with the 2 blacks. Kinda went with my bows black and white marble riser. :peace:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

its definitely a sharp looking setup man. Well done!

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Wish I could shoot it as good as it looks...:noidea:

6. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

those are some pretty sweet lookin wraps, u made them yourself right, what material did you use?

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

man that looks awesome. You should sell them

8. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I'm workin on that right now.....:biggrin1:

9. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I like the orange, looks great!!!!!

10. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Flaming Fatboy Wraps!!! Get 'em while their hot....

Taking orders for custom made Easton Fatboy wraps. These wraps will be machine cut, ensuring each and every one will be perfect. These wraps are cut from 4 year vinyl, which should outlast most of our fletch jobs anyways......

These wraps are available in just about any color you want. If you want a color that is not a common shade, let me know, and I will see what I can come up with. If you are ordering a color that has several common shades (for example: light blue, navy blue, dark blue), make sure you specify in your order.

I am offering these wraps two ways. You can get them with flames on one end or both ends like in the pictures.

I can also offer custom printing on the wraps. At this time, printing will be limited to text, no pictures or graphics. Type what you want printed exactly as you want it on the wrap with capital letters and punctuation where you want it. This can only be offered on the wraps with flames on one end. If you fletch these arrows with 2" blazers, there will be about 1 3/4" of space for text. If you want a specific font, list it also.

These wraps measure 5 1/2" x 1 1/8". They are made to wrap on a Fatboy shaft and have the flames line up at the overlap. If you are applying these to other shafts, the pattern may not line up perfectly. Fatboy shafts measure 11/32" of an inch. Check your shafts before ordering.

Prices:

1 dozen "Double Flame" in any color $14
    1 dozen "Single Flame" in any color $13
    Custom text ($.25 per wrap) $3
    If paying with pay-pal, please add $.50 to your order.

These prices include shipping to the U.S. If you are outside of the U.S., check with me for additional shipping costs. If you want to order, send me a PM with your name, address, type of wrap, number of dozens, color, and how you are paying. I will accept money orders, also. Please include the specifics of your order with your Money Order.

Send money orders to:
    Justin Morgan
    512 E. Harding St.
    Orleans, IN 47452

Pay-pal payments can be made to jcmorgan31@verizon.net

If you have any problems with the wraps, contact me and I will be sure to get back with you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Justin

11. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Hows it coming are you getting any orders? Man they look cool

12. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I have had several orders and have wraps cut and ready to ship. The sign shop that is cutting them has done an excellent job and every wrap is exactly the same as every other. They really look nice on just about any arrow.

Don't take my word for it though, order some and see for yourself.....:biggrin1:

Remember, I can get them made to fit any shaft size and in about 30 colors.

13. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

back to the top for a good guy......

but dont this belong in the classifieds???

15. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Wasn't sure where to put it......:noidea:

If the classifieds is where it should be, then Mods, please put her in her place...:biggrin1:

thanks for the bump Bowman....:peace:

16. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Those look great.
    Can you make a white to orange fade ?
    I really like the black vane/orange wrap.

Very cool...

Ron

17. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I havn't talked to the sign shop guy about graphics or fades. I'm sure he could do it, but it probably wouldn't be cost effective for me or you. If I need a dozen white single flamed wraps cut, I have to order 4 dozen at a time minimum. I will see if it would be possible to do the fade thing and get back with you.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Let's give ya a bump...TTT...:biggrin1:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what?? you trying to get a free dozen for the advertiesing????

20. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

For those professional types..... These wraps weigh 8 grains.

What you lose in speed with 8 grain wraps, you pick up in speed from looks alone....:peace:

(Ever seen the commercial where the dog tries to chase a parked car because it looks fast????)