Favorite Arrow for Target shooting?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by swintj1, Nov 21, 2007.

1. swintj1

swintj1 Senior Member

Just wondering what everyone's favorite arrow is for target shooting? Do you like heavier arrows, or lighter arrows? Aluminum or carbon? Which brand/model? I just got some CX Maxima Hunter 350's, haven't shot them yet, but I know they will kick some A$$! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Shot some Easton ST Epic's yesterday equiped with some blazers...pretty nice arrows also. HALF THE COST OF THE CX, so I might switch to those after I am finished with the CX's.

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

BEMAN 9.3,,, exact same as a fat boy just $40.00 less...

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

you might look into some Carbon express line jammers bigger tha FBs and good shooters

4. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

Victory HV1's are the real deal

5. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

This year I started shooting Easton X7 Colbalts with 100 grain nibbs... they work fine for 3D.

6. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

I was shooting LineJammers but have switched to Fatboy's. The Fatboy's seem to fly a little better for me.:wave:

7. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Carbon Force Equalizer 2300's.

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

long as you don't miss :)

I picked up some PSE Radial X Weaves, like them quite a bit. They fly very well

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Carbon express LINEJAMMERS.....

10. There is absolutly nothing quite like the Victory line of arrows.
    They shoot better than anything I have tried, they are TOUGH and they won't break the bank.

11. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Cobalt 2612 can't beat them

12. HYTMANN

HYTMANN Senior Member

Target Arrows

Was a huge fan of ACC's, recently switched to Nano's and loving them. For indoor spots I switch over to X7 2512's (because I still have a bunch) when they run out, I'll probably switch to 2612 or the 2712 I heard was coming out.

13. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I shoot gold tip ultralight x-cutters. Total arrow weight is 343 grains, pulling 65 pounds and am getting 300 fps with my vectrix xl, 30 inch draw. I am very happy with this setup.