Favorite Broadhead?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by thehairlessone!, Jul 17, 2007.

1. slick trick?

18.0%
  2. magnus?

6.6%
  3. nap?

8.2%
  4. silver flames?

1.6%
  5. wasp?

4.9%
  6. rocky mountain?

1.6%
  7. rage?

8.2%
  8. muzzy?

23.0%
  9. G5?

11.5%
  10. other-

29.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Let's hear it! Whats your favorite. I hope I got all of the big ones in there.

rick

2. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

I vote for thunder heads

3. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

While Slicks are my Favorite head. There are others on the list I wouldn't hesitate to use. I prefer the holes the 4 Blade leave, and the Slick Trick is one great flying, hard hitting, tough broadhead. :cool:

Dan

4. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Why didn't Ya vote for NAP then?:noidea:

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Wasp Sharpshooters. :rockon:

6. chuck7413

chuck7413 Senior Member

Wasp Hammer SST 100's.

7. You omitted Rocket Aeroheads............:Cry:

8. thehairlessone!

sorry! I couldnt remember them all! LOL!

rick

9. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Two of them

I voted for slick tricks and nap. I am not sure which one I am going with this year. Either the slick trick 100 grain mags or the Nap Hellrazor. I am waiting on my Hellrazors to decide.

10. thehairlessone!

i voted for magnus, silver flame and G5. Those are my 3 favorites out of all of them. I dont know if I could pick just one! LOL!

rick

11. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

My favorite out of the ones listed that I have tried are Muzzys.

I would really like to try the slick tricks.

I would LOVE to try those silver flames. Those things look awesome. :rockon:

Maybe when I get good enough to hunt with a recurve, I'll try some.

12. thehairlessone!

they are all definately great broadheads without a doubt. There are so many good ones it is hard for me to choose.

rick

13. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes, I agree but I'm using NAP Spitfires the past two seasons and I'll use them again this upcoming season. I'd like to check out the mechanicals that extend from the front instadn of fold back. I think the G5 Tekans do that. Might be more efficient but I like the Spitfires because they don't need o-rings or rubber bands and their practice blades rock.

Most of the broadheads out there are really well made and have a lot of thought put into them. I tend to prefer mechanicals since at least here they are legal and are very easy to tune against a field point.

Ron

14. SinGin

SinGin Banned

I voted other but acocording to the other site it should be Slick Tricks. Hey Meanv2 are you still selling them

15. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Yep actually selling most of the broadheads up there. The new website is in my signature. I'll be adding things as $$ and time allows. In the meantime if you need something and don't see it just ask:cool:

Dan

16. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

If I hunted with a recurve no doubt I would try the Silver Flames!!:cool:

Dan

17. savedbygrace

savedbygrace Junior Member

For whitetails my 1st choice is slick trick 125gr magnums, but for turkeys I love the Rocket Sledgehammers 150gr.

18. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

19. red44

red44 Senior Member

I went with the Wasp only because I've killed more deer with them. I've also used them the longest so it's a little tilted. Between me and my son we've used 5 in the list. I would be afraid to use any on the list. Not likely I'll try the rage though, to similar to the RM Snyper which I already have. The last Muzzys I tried were 4 bladers from a few years ago, did'nt fly all that great for me.

20. Scablands

Scablands Member

I have used about half of the ones on the list and some not but voted other because I don't think it's the broadhead that really matters but the placement of the shot and whether or not the broadhead is sharp.