Fbsa T-shirts Are Now Available!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bullfiddle, Jan 19, 2008.

1. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

OK folks here's the deal Slice has been working with me to design a T-Shirt for all FBSA Members to purchase. If your not in the FBSA and you would like to become a member just send me a PM.. There are no dues and all you have to be is horizontaly challenged.... Now on to the good stuff....

the image is 12" x 3". This can go on just about any color chosen, S - 3x can pick about any color they can think of. The 4X & 5X people will be stuck with the basics (black, navy, red, sport grey, & royal).

I must get at least 12 orders minimum to start (this will cover the justify the setup). The cost for any size S - 5X will be $16.50 + $4.60 s/h = $21.10 tyd (shipping can be combined) for the logo on back and name on front in white.

So we must as a group commit to 12 shirts total to justify the setup for Slice we will keep a running total in the thread just like in the deer killin thread. I know we can get folks to purchase at least 12... Below is the image that will be on the Back of the shirt and you can have your name printed in white letters on the front...:peace:

2. bullfiddle

Ok Slice I will place the first order I want 1 XXL in Navy without a name on it. And I want another Navy in XXXL with Bullfiddle on the front...:peace:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008

3. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Just so everyone knows. You can order just about any color you can imagion in Small (ha ha) - 3X (black, yellow, red, royal, navy, orange, green, etc.). The 4X & 5X you are limited to (Black, Navy, Red, & Sport Grey).

So don't be shy, if you have a question on color let me know.

Thanks for the opertunity. Now lets get ordering.

Only need 9 more orders to meet the minimum. (I have one committed to the slingbraid guy). :peace:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  4. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

That's hilarious! :lol:

5. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

You missed my PM. Hi Jacktime. I am looking for someone to do shirts also.

6. I am not a member, but would like one in black. They say black makes one look thinner:noidea: , and I need help with that:frusty: :lol:

7. Oh,forgot:doh: , 2X please.:D

8. bullfiddle

Ok folks were down to 8 more get your orders in before the end of the weekend and Slice will be ordering the shirts on Monday...:peace:

9. bullfiddle

10. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Once we get up to 12 I will provide a link with paypal option. Or an address for check/money orders. We can also take credit card orders over the phone.

11. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

ok Black large (just to make you all feel good)
    QSA on the front.

12. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Slice/ Bull,

Whats the count to so far? :noidea:

13. bullfiddle

I am thinkin we need to order 7 more Jay Are...:noidea: Slice is keeping the official tally

14. J.C.

J.C. New Member

5X is as big as you go?.......:noidea:

You guys are lightweights........:mad:

Just Kidding. :lol: Put me down for a 3XL. I'll pick the color when you give the paypal info...:peace:

15. J.C.

J.C. New Member

pm fiddle that you want to join. He do the initiation ...:tape:

16. bullfiddle

OK we need 6 more orders..:peace:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

O.k. you guys are weird......I want mine to have my name on the top middle back and the LOGO on the center of the chest........:noidea:

18. bullfiddle

Are you placing an order?...:noidea:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

can i have it my way???:noidea:

20. bullfiddle

I would think so but you have to talk to the man that's makin them...:noidea: