Field Archery

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by UltraElite 06, Mar 25, 2008.

1. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

Does anybody know of any Field Archery courses in the Hudson Valley, say Columbia,Ulster Dutchess,countys.Would really like to find one close enough to try out.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would also partake in this if we dont have to wear silly hats:noidea:

3. UltraElite 06

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

havent you ever seen the pics??

:doh: :doh: I am thinking of the "other" field archery.....where they shoot at those gigantic pretty colored target MATS......

sorry nothing to see here.....:biggrin1:

5. Scottyluck

Scottyluck Member

Hamden Bowmen, Cos Cob Archers and Pootatuck archers have Field shoots throughout the year in CT.

Pootatuck holds the NFAA/CAA State Field Championship on august 10th. Pootatuck is located in Redding CT. About 45min from Poughkeepsie.

Check out the CAA Schedule located on the left of the main page in the link below for a list of dates.

http://www.caa-archery.org/

6. UltraElite 06

Thanks for the info Scottyluck, but I was hoping to find some a little closer to home.

7. UltraElite 06

Nobody knows of any other field archery courses in the Hudson Valley, or Capital District.

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

TiYogi used to set up a field course a couple times a year but they stopped due to lack of interest...:noidea: :doh:

9. UltraElite 06

Any new info available on any field shoots in the Capitol district or Hudson valley areas in New York.