final bling by posten

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by CSS Shooter, Apr 24, 2008.

1. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Here is a pic of my Daugthers Bow w/ the new Posten Woodsman in place. I meet Jim Down at the Paris TX ASA Pro/Am and got the new Bling. What do you think?

2. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

shes a lucky girl nice bow i hear Postens are great

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Looks Great!!

I can't wait till I can get a new bow and put all the pretty stuff on it :cool:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Nice looking bow. We need a closeup of the Posten.:peace:

5. CSS Shooter

I will take a pic later and try to get it posted tonight. Thanks for the kind words. The Daughter really loves that Bow and shoots it very well. She had a rough time at TX fell with the Bow on target 3 0f 20 and knocked the sight out of wack took about 12 or so targets to dail it back in. I am proud of her she did it all by her self at 11 years old. Got it so dailed back in that she robin hooded a girl on a 20 yard mule deer The Bow is a one of a kind CSS Challenger 37 ATA w/ P1 single cam. Chuck Nease had it special made. Only CSS Bow in purple. It has a hot set of Rock Solid Neon Purple and Royal Purple Strings and a Sling in Purple and Pink. Thought the Posten Topped it off well.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  6. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

I wondered How she liked it. Was she pleasantly suprised that you were shopping for her?:biggrin1:

JIM

7. CSS Shooter

Yeah it made her day after the mishap of falling in the mud. She loves it. I was shocked that the stabilizer made to all of the events and did not sell. But I am glad you had it so I could get it for her. It really balances the bow well with the weight that is on it. Thought I might have to get another one but worked out well. Also Jim my buddy that bought one in TX also just LOVES his as well. Thanks for making a great product. Folks if you have never got the chance to meet Jim he is top shelf just like his stabilizers.

8. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

postens are trick'n thats for sure.

I sure wish the Jimster would make me a woodsman in Predator brown.