First 3-D Shoot!!!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by 2Racks, Mar 2, 2008.

1. 2Racks

2Racks New Member

Shot my first ever 3-D shoot on Saturday! I was so nervous at the beginning having not even been shooting for 2 years yet that I almost tried to shoot the first target without an arrow on my bow ( that would of been BAD ). Come target #2 I gained my confidence by nailing the smallest circle dead center!!! I came in first in the women's compound division and was only 28 points less then the winner of the men's compound division. Best of all the student has surpassed the teacher ............. I was able to out shoot my hubby who tought me everything I know about shooting a bow. I think I may be hooked!!!

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Way to go!! Nice shootin'

And :welcome:

3. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Good for you....:thumb: Archery can be very enjoyable and very frustrating. Just hang in there and have fun....:welcome: to the forum....:peace:

4. Ohioarcher

Ohioarcher VaporTrail Staff Shooter

Congrats on joining the fun.

We had our first club shoot of the year today and I too shot Hunter Class foir the first time, scored a 264. I was very happy with this score, when I left I was in 2nd place. However....there were still several on the course.

5. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

It is addictive isn't it. Our club shot today as well. My first time out this season........284. :doh:

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

rutt roow tha A bug done bit you
    my frist shoot I shot 3rd in Aclass
    that was 25 yrs ago and many $$$$$

7. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Wow

Great job, Its addicting:biggrin1:
    And :welcome: to the forum:D

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius