First Indoor Vegas Shoot

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by S.ROB, Jan 25, 2007.

1. S.ROB

S.ROB Junior Member

i THINK THE FORMAT IS GOING TOBE 2-ROUNDS OF 30 ARROWS, COMBINE SCORES FOR YOUR FINAL PLACEMENT, WIYH A 10 MINUTE BREAK BETWEEN ROUNDS.HOW MUCH TIME BETWEEN ARROWS? IS THERE A COMMAND TO SHOOT? I KNOW IT WILL BE ALOT OF FUN, I WOULD JUST KIND OF LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. THANKS
    S.ROB

2. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I think it depends on who is running the shoot. and how many people are their, at our reg club indoor shoots here, the shooters kinda decide the format, if theirs lots of shooters, we will shoot 2 lines. that means the are 2 targets in 1 lane, guy with the top target shoots first, when all shooters on top targets have shot, the next line steps up, shoots the bottom targets. then all go score and pull arrows. They may or may not have a timer, Its a good time!! They pry will have a small meeting before it starts to let everyone know what to expect and how things will be done, if your unclear, of have a ? on something that they didnt cover, be sure to ask.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sounds like Bullspotter explained it pretty well. Main thing is have fun and GOOD LUCK to ya.:rockon:

4. S.ROB

S.ROB Junior Member

vegas shoot

Bullspotter,
    Thanks, from the flyer it looks like a S.C.State Championship and this club draws good crowds for their shoots.Our shoot time is 10.A.M.They also have a 3-d feeze 25 target shoot that we will hit sunday after lunch.Why dont ya'll take a couple vacation days and head south? Weather is alot nicer than the weekend of the ATA show, sun and high in the upper 50s I"l try to get some pics up next week Thanks BowhuntinHoosier Should be alot of differnent bow set ups to check out, Wonder if there will be any pink ones?
    S.ROB

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you see you are all comming around, everyone wants a pink bow....