First post...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by dbowers, Feb 18, 2006.

1. dbowers

dbowers Guest

just wanted to say hello to everyone. I use the site alot, so I figured I'd join up and talk with yea all.

2. Pinky

Pinky Guest

Welcome!

And, I like your location info! LOL Jersey ain't all that bad. There are worse places. ;)

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Worse places???????Like where?????? If there is a worse place I got:noidea: were that may be.:laugh:

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. We have some great people here. Feel free to post away.

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

:welcome: :cheer2: and watch out for bowman!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. bullspotter

:laugh: na hes a good guy!! Wow i like the little caption things, theses are great!!!:deadhorse: this one should be a deer or elk though. :nerd: lol this ones funny.

7. dbowers

dbowers Guest

Thanks for the welcome fellas..

Yeah NJ does suck. I had to move back from upstate PA over the holidays for work.

8. psychobubba

psychobubba Guest

:welcome: to the forum :rockon: and happy posting:tea:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Actually as I sit here looking at the land tax bill I think that NY sucks a little bit also. Taxed on one acre, three bedroom small house and one small two bedroom appartment, everyone guess what taxes were for the last three years. 2004- $5000. 2005- $6000. 2006 $7200 I think this is highway robery:mad:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we will be paying more in taxes than our morgage this year, is that bs or what.

11. bullspotter

12. dbowers

dbowers Guest

That where NJ got their idea..NY and that blasted city of yours..NYC:frusty:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Not my city, I wish they would break of and float out to sea. Or form there own state or something. I am about 100 miles north of the city but ever since 9/11 even thats not far enough.:mad:

14. dbowers

dbowers Guest

HEHEHE ..I hear yea Bowman, I wish all cities were'nt here. I dont have any time for cities or that type of life. So now you know I'm in agony living here in NJ:mad:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont have a problem w/citys just wish there were big fences aound them that only I had the key to. So that once you go in, you stay in. Kinda what I would love to do to the town off Woodstock just up the road, no not the place where the concert took place if you did not know that allready, but the actual town called Woodstock ny (about 4.5 miles up the road) Those people there do not have a clue. We just had a wind storm this past weekend and had a large oak come down in the middle of town (by the way the town is only total about 4 acres.) well we had a lady actually laying here body across the tree while the town workers were trying to cut it up and screaming that the tree was still alive, and why could they not just stand the tree back up?:welcome: to mars how was your trip to venus anyway? this was a 4' diameter tree after the base 16' log:laugh: I could write a book on this stuff I have so many stories like this.