Flooding...........

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Jun 7, 2008.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey Justin, how are you guys doing down south?? I sure hope the Archery Shop is not flooding again.

How about you Bull???

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I don't even have a puddle in the driveway. Everything has went north of us.

I hear HWY 37 northe of Martinsville, I70, and several other major roads are closed due to high water. I've never heard of 37 being under water in the 8 years I've been a dispatcher.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

Glad to hear all is good for you guys I know how it was back a few months.:hug:

4 or 5 counties around me have been put under an emergency driving only. You will be ticketed for driving if caught just messing around. Terre Haute is in some major trouble I hear. Here we have had a levy break and will be without water for 2-3 days.:doh: But at least for now we have electricity. So the AC is doing good. I pray for all the families that have been evacuated around the area.

4. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

37 was closed 2 different places on the north side of Martinsville. We had a little bit of our road wash out to the south. A small piece of 252 is missing along the side going to Martinsville as well. I've never seen water like that in the 17yrs. I've lived here.

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

were 4" below noraml to date

6. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

There is a couple places on my road where the water is running across but nothing major going on up here yet...:noidea: :noidea:

7. BowhuntnHoosier

We are I believe 21" above normal to date.:doh:

We have all kinds of roads closed around here do to them washing completely out, it looks like some kind of bad movie around here.:frusty: