FOb and blazers

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bagel77, Feb 8, 2008.

1. bagel77

bagel77 New Member

Quick question for the ones using FOB's. I understand you can't/shouldn't shoot group with FOB's. I can understand why. but I do shoot groups with family sometimes. So does anyone use FOB's and blazers/vanes? on the same bow. if so do you have any problems with sights? I am not talking about long distances. I am talking about 20 maybe 30 yard shots.

I am asking because I just got a few FOB's today and I like them but I enjoy shooting groups with mt cousin and uncle.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I have not got to test them out real well yet but I must say I really like what I have seen so far.:rockon:

Paul seems to be a fantastic guy.:wave:

3. Scrotang

Scrotang Junior Member

I got my Fobs tried them out and then ordered some. Yes, they are that good. I liked shooting groups too until arrows got too expensive.

4. bagel77

bagel77 New Member

still looking for a good answer. Doesn't anyone shoot both from the same bow??

5. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

yes, and from a black ice, 70 pounds, 30" draw length, aboug a 360gr. arrow, and i will stick with blazers.

6. Tax Lawyer

Tax Lawyer Support Stem Cell

My FOBs and Blazers group the same. So, I could use either one.

7. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

My FOBS and Blazers shoot pretty close to identical out to about 30 yards (outside). Outside past 30 yards the wind starts pushing the blazers around.

I carry both fobs and blazers in my quiver to 3d shoots. When I shoot first in the group I use my blazers (people are drawn to shooting at the fob, even if it is out of the 10 ring).