For Sale: LH Jennings BuckMaster Target Bow

Discussion in 'Left Handed Archery Classifieds' started by DavidC77, Dec 23, 2006.

1. DavidC77

DavidC77 Junior Member

Howdy

I have a left hand Jennings BuckMaster Target bow for sale.

The bow has been shot very little, the main frame of the bow had a problem and was sent back to Jennings. Jennings replaced the frame with a brand new one and reinstalled the limbs and everything else off of the old frame. The bow is pretty much a brand new bow, I only shot around 50 or so arrows from it.

I bought another style Jennings while I was waiting for this one to come back, I never stopped shooting that one so this buckmaster has been sitting not being used.

The bow is the real nice silver with black / silver limbs. I will leave the overdraw and arrow rest on the bow, it will also come with a LH Fatboy sight.

Draw 30", Draw weight 70', string lenght 98 1/2".

Everything sold for over $700 new.

I am asking $350 for the bow / overdraw / arrow rest and sight. That doe's not include shipping or insurance, I will ship it by USPS Priority Mail. Cash (if nere by) or bank check only.

E-Mail me if intrested at David.Debbie@comcast.net

Check out some photos of the bow at my web page Bow Photo's. Photo's are at end of photo's page.

Thanks

David

2. DavidC77

DavidC77 Junior Member

OK I'm in a Christmas mood and willing to give.

I'll drop the price to $ 300.

This is a great bow, I don't use it so why have it sitting around collecting dust.

$ 300 and you own it, plus S&H of course :) .

David

3. DavidC77

DavidC77 Junior Member

Ok, I've had a few people intrested but nothing solid yet. I am going to drop the price again to $ 250.

The bow is only sitting around collecting dust because I still use my XLRS instead of this BuckMaster.

$ 250 and it go's to your place.

Let me know David.Debbie@comcast.net

4. DavidC77

DavidC77 Junior Member

Still for sale, I haven't been pushing it, figured I'd put it back up on top to see if someone is intrested in it now.

5. gunner

gunner Junior Member

Is this bow still for sale?

6. DavidC77

DavidC77 Junior Member

Yes it still for sale if you are intrested in it.

7. DavidC77

DavidC77 Junior Member

:peace: ttt :peace: :frusty:

8. wyattr96

wyattr96 New Member

would u be willing to drop it to 200

9. *PistolPete*

*PistolPete* New Member

This thread is a wincy bit old.