Fred Bear Buckmaster bow

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by southern_rebel, Jan 21, 2008.

1. southern_rebel

southern_rebel New Member

I have a friend that told me he would sell me his Fred Bear Buckmaster for 350:D that inclu,des release, quiver, a few arrows with magnus broadheads 5 pin tru glo sights w/light. just wondering about how good a deal that is.:noidea:

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha Reb

I like the Name and :welcome: to the forum
    On your guestion, The price of a new bow drops alot over time.
    Example: I just bought a bow that was purchased in sept, an 07 for $699
    I bought it for $400
    And i Bought a bow in march of 07 for $325 when new it was $550
    I just sold it for $250
    With that said i would look at the age and go on e-bay not to buy but just to look at what the price of the bow you want to buy is selling for.
    I think the Price for the 1 your thinking about buying is a little high.
    I wouldnt pay that much for it.
    Just my 2 cents:wave:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

WELCOME to the forum. I agree with Kenny, sounds high to me but it is a Fred Bear so it may be worth it. I do not know much about pricing some of the older bows. Good luck and have fun. Great talking to ya and keep on posting.:peace:

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I think it's high. You can buy a brand new Diamond Rapture package for $399.

5. Hoyt1986

Hoyt1986 GIT R-DONE!!!!!!

Here is what u do buy the bow and then take it and throw it on the side of the road with 25 cents taped to it that way when somebody finds it they will at least have 25 cents!!!! THEY ARE CRAPPY bows i owned one and HATED it HAND SHOCK, SLOW, LOUD, and the list goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I take you didn't like yours:noidea:

:laugh: