fred bear module

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by tmurphy, Jan 5, 2008.

1. tmurphy

tmurphy Guest

Does any one need a Fred Bear rockstop module RSH2 its supposed to set these draw lengths on these bows Truth: 29" Code: 30" Instinct: 29" Element: 30" (double check me on that). If you need it you can have it just for the shipping cost which should only be a couple bucks. I dont need it because i bought my bear truth at 29" and changed it to 28". I would like to give it to someone that needs it and not someone that is just gonna resell it but i have no control over that :biggrin1: just let me know and its yours.

2. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

You bet......I just bought my wife instinct and this would also let me be able to shoot it since i have a 29" dl.I'd be more than happy to pay for the shipping.Rick

3. tmurphy

tmurphy Guest

you got it

just pm me or icq me with some info and we'll set it up.

4. IChim2

Man.......is this a Great Archery Site or what.Some of the best people i've ever spoke with are ALL right here.:amen:

5. tmurphy

tmurphy Guest

ill try to send it out monday, just send me the postage from the amount it says on the envelope to the return address or to my paypal account
    tmurph2@columbus.rr.com. :peace:

6. IChim2

No problem and thanks.

7. bowhunter75

bowhunter75 New Member

re: draw module for fred bear bow

t murphy if you havent gotten rid of your module yet i would be interested in it. i have a 07 instinct i just bought and the draw module on it is for 25 inches and i shoot 29 inches. i have been looking for that module with no luck until now. please contact me about this at < brookman769@yahoo.com> thanks and god bless keith

8. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Dude I don't think he's a member anymore...:noidea:

9. J.C.

J.C. New Member