So I raised the rest on my bow and let it go, it made a substancial CLICK when it hit the moleskin covered arrow shelf. Hmm, thinks me, would be nice to have a scrap piece of NAVCOM. So I looked around my tiny shoebox of archery stuff. Nothing. So I had to go the the local arrow club anyway, so I rifled around in the memebrs only tackle box. I came out wiht 2" of rubber tube for peep sights. AH-HAH! I took it home and cut it to the width of my arrow rest. Then I put one drop of super glue in one end. I flattened the end with pliers and held it for about 2 minutes. That end was beautifully sealed off. I repeated the process with the nuther end. Presto! I now have a tiny rubber ,air inflated "baloon." I put a thin stripe of superglue across the tube and glued it were the rest hits the shelf hardest. It still made noise, but wow, whatt a difference, especailly for the price. Try it!