full of questions!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by tsc2001, Dec 4, 2007.

1. tsc2001

tsc2001 Junior Member

I have a lot of questions. I am getting back into archery, and want to find out if the bowtech tribute will be good for both target shooting and hunting. Please help. thanks.:noidea:

2. Dens228

Dens228 Senior Member

The only target shooting I do is in my backyard but I can tell you the Tribute is an excellent bow that was made for hunting.

3. tsc2001

tsc2001 Junior Member

I had hoped that some one would be able to tell me if i am on the right track or not. thanks for the reply.

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

the tribute will do well for anything you are trying to do. Its a good all around bow if you are comfortable with shooting it.

5. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Or you could try the vectrix or vectrix xl if you have a longer draw length. Oh, sorry I am hijacking your thread.

6. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

If you are just getting back into archery you may want to go to a local Pro shot that hopefully has multiple brands that you can test shoot and knoledgable staff that can point you in the right direction as far as what bow will suit your needs.

7. Huya

Huya Senior Member

If that Tribute feels good in your hands. Then it is a great bow for both hunting and target shooting. I see a few even using them at 3d. It is a good all around bow.