Full Quiver{MI.} Shoot for the Loot! last Sat each Month!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by whitetail99, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

See you guys there tonight!:peace:

Go easy on me, I am a bit rusty.:Cry:

2. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

You guys have a good time tonight (wish I could have went). Please start that brag thread after the shoot so we know how everyone did. I will be ready for the January shoot.

3. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

What a great facility. Not a bad turnout for a holiday weekend either. I am glad I went, and I will definately be back for the next one. It was worth the 2+ hour drive.

JIM

4. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Congrats to Jim Posten for taking home the loot in Bowhunter class!

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Was Jim the only person in Hunter???:tape: :laugh:

So what were the results? Everyone have a blast?

6. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Posten's game is sharp right now....

The shoot was alot of fun. I think we will be making more of them for sure. The place is awsome!

Plus we got to chat with a couple of 3D'ers, Whitetail99 and Hitman.:wave:

I will be practicing before I go again though. My shooting was, well:tape:

7. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

I mentally prepared for the shoot by visualizing a bunny for every target...

I am comming for you Bunnyman:cool:

JIM

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your gonna need to step that game up another notch......

9. Pinwheel1969

LOL !! thats funny . what i have found is that IBO and Maso shooters are people that cant judge yardage. thats why they shoot them. We a have a few Maso and IBO guys that shoot ASA. And they dont shoot up like they do in Maso and IBO shoots.
    Takes more skill to shoot out to 50yds at 280fps than at 350+fps.

10. whitetail99

whitetail99 Guest

You can come to earn my money at any of these great events.:D

11. Pinwheel1969

Probably already have..:laugh: Not worth driving all the way over there to shoot a IBO for $20.00. Money isnt every thing but it helps pay for gas and food if you were to get more. I'd be in the hole at least $60.00 even if I'd won. gas and entry fee would double the money you'd win. Maso I hope gets there stuff together and do some advertising a little harder. Turnouts have been so bad lately. I remember just a few years ago where you could easily take home over $200.00 at one shoot. The pay back scale is better than ASA. I like how they do it. I really hope it takes off this year. I was real diapointed in the turn out we had this year. We advertised with fliers and therads on a bunch of sites at least 2 months in advanced. And updated every week. I think there 10 or less people that showed up for both days.

12. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

As a newbie to 3D, it seems that IBO is on the East side, and ASA is on the West side of Michigan. That is really the only reason I have not shot ASA yet.
    To me it is all shooting, 280 or 350 fps, I do not care. I just like shooting, but I do not like paying Posten .:Cry:

13. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Boo hooo:wave:

JIM

14. whitetail99

whitetail99 Guest

It seems that they have several clubs that do well with the same shooter. I travel with a group from the east side and do well at some of the middle of the state shoot. If we have the courtesy to attend there shoots {and win} they don't like coming over hear to participate in our events. :D To MASO credit you must understand that even good intentions can go unnoticed just like some archery web site you may know well.:D

15. whitetail99

whitetail99 Guest

1/26/08
    Shoot for the loot
    7:00 PM