Fuse

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Bhunte650, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Bhunte650

Bhunte650 Junior Member

I am looking at possibly upgrading. What has any one herd about FUSE products? Good, Bad, and Ugly

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

BAD! I've heard horrible things about them and the support behind them from several shop owners. 1 I know has refused to sell their product after the way the sales people treated him and another actually boxed their stuff back up and returned it.

They look cool, thats where it ends.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Are they not connected to Hoyt????......nuf said, the rudest people on the planet.....not putting down those who shoot them......just those who build them.......

4. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Connected in which way?
    Other than Hoyt making a very bad choice of having FUSE strings on their bows, is the only connection I know about.

5. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

fuse and hoyt

fuse is a hoyt company, they figured if they put a different name on the stuff , people that shoot different bows would put there stuff on there bow.. Fuse is made buy different companys so if you say its junk then your saying cobra look at fuse sight head, NAP look at the rest, Whisker bisket rest again ..... Fuse just added on to there stuff... I have a buckhorn sight love it just want to move up to a sur-loc...

6. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Ok...I'm getting educated or confused :biggrin1:

For Clarification, if anyone knows... Fuse is owned by Hoyt and Hoyt is owned by Easton --- this is correct???? Or would it be that Easton owns Hoyt and Fuse?