G5 introduces a new bow line

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

HE BOWHUNTER'S QUEST FOR SUCCESS

Memphis, Mich., G5 Outdoors, the industry’s leading manufacturer of archery products, is excited to announce the launch of Quest Bowhunting. With more than a decade of industry knowledge, Quest Bowhunting enters the market with two bow models for 2008, the QS 31 and QS 33.
    “Bow hunting is in our blood,” stated Quest Bowhunting Brand Manager Garret Armstrong. “Like most bowhunters, we work our day jobs to pay the bills, but we would much rather be in the field waiting for a whitetail or an elk to walk within range.”

The Quest bowline is manufactured with the same precision and dedication hunters expect from a G5 Outdoors company. Each bow is constructed from 100% machined aluminum and is manufactured with the highest quality ISO 9000 standards. The appearance and performance of the Quest line will appeal to all hunters no matter their game of choice.
    “Quest Bowhunting is proud to give every hunter the best possible product with a forgiving price tag,” commented National Sales Manager, Peter Crawford.

In addition the bows will feature Metrao Precision Bow strings, a two-piece wood grip, parallel limbs, an offset riser and a high performance single cam for shot after shot performance and reliability.

The QS 31 weighs in at 3.9 lbs and QS 33 weighs 4.1 lbs. Draw weights range from 40 to 80 pound limbs with 80% let-off. Draw lengths ranging from 26”-30” makes a perfect fit for most hunters. All Quest bows are available in Realtree™ AP camouflage.

Quest Bowhunting: It’s not about the destination; it’s about the Quest.

About Quest Bowhunting:
    Quest Bowhunting™ is a family owned business backed by more than 40 years of precision manufacturing experience. Quest Bowhunting™ strives to provide superior Bowhunting products that enhance the archery experience.
    Read our archive of news...

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

That's it? No IBO's? No Pics? You are such a tease!!!

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

No kiddin..... :noidea:

I Thougt G5 just made sights and peeps? I didn't realize they were the leading manufacturer of archery products.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

G5 made the Ross Bows. Since they are no longer making the bows for Ross, I assume they will have very similar specs.:wave:

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Sweet! I learn something new every day.... :thumb:

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Just saw this posted on AT.... Take it for what it is worth....

7. JAP

JAP New Member

Very,very similar specs the rep said!!!!!

8. JAP

JAP New Member

Very,very similar specs the rep said!!!!! He actually told me I would recognize the bow right away? He'll be next week and we'll see?

9. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

O great here we go again..I wish lawsuits and archery werent such a common thing. Seems like its all we hear and see now days. I think everyone owes Fred Bear Billions of dollars:noidea:

10. HCAman

HCAman New Member

Alright, which is it? Did G5 make Ross bows or are they stealing their designs or is it BOTH:noidea:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:nod: :sad: :noidea:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Why can't we all just get along????????????????

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats not the American way.........:noidea:

14. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

THATS RIGHT!

15. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I'm pretty sure G5 did the machining for Ross, but Ross did their own assembly. As far as design stealing, it would have to be cosmetic only because Ross doesn't have anything proprietary about their bows.

16. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Interesting.

Does this mean no more ROSS archery? :noidea:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

NO.......Ross making there own bows from start to finish now, if I am not mistakin......

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

SO I AM WONDERING AT THIS POINT.........

has anyone looked closely at a ROSS???

hasnt anyone noticed a striking resemblance to Mathews???

so what you are saying is that it will be another Mathews copy???

JUST SAYING:noidea: :lol:

19. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

:deadhorse:

:focus:

20. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yes....................:rockon: