Gaaaa! 6th day of deer season and it's 90 degrees

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Chris, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Deer season here has been open for 6 days and I still haven't been out. It's 90 degrees today. This just plain sucks!:frusty:

2. BowTechArch

BowTechArch Senior Member

I hear 'ya man............

been in the mid 80's all week.....in Ohio!!

I'm sitting in a ladder stand right now waiting on some city deer...

3. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

We were hunting in a blind today and the sun came up and hit the blind and started to cook us inside. 90 here today too, we made it till 10:30 and called it quits.:frusty:

4. Werd

Werd Senior Member

lol first day i didnt make it 2 hours. im like F this at 9 and was outty. its just toooooo darn hot. and if it dont cool off im gonna be really mad kuz stripers wont come up in. :censored:

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Man!

Yall are up there where its supposed to be cool!
    It was 73 when i went out at 6am and it was 84 at 8:30 when i was draggin a deer out of thick briers.
    Just a lovely day ta hunt!:laugh:
    it is so dry down here no rain in a month and 90 tomarrow.:doh:

6. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

No kidding, They said on the news last night that Northern IL. is an average of 21 degrees warmer than normal for this time of yr. They also said that its the highest above normal temperature in the country. :censored:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it hit 90 here today also:frusty:

8. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Same way in MO. Still got the air own. Not going out this year anyway, but darned if I don't feel sorry for the people that do.
    Good luck to all that do.

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Brrrrrrrrrrrr.........it has been a little chilly around here lately :biggrin1: Hope your weather cools off soon. If it is anything like Red Bluff, CA, it can go from 80+ degrees to 60 degrees in a matter of one day :doh:

10. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha,Wheels

Send some of that chilly weather over here!:biggrin1:
    Draggin deer 85degrees aint no fun!:lol:

11. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

It's supposed to start coolin off after the first part of next week in Northern Indiana. I think the predicted high for next Saturday is 57. Now that's what I'm talkin about :rockon:

12. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

was about 50 something here today, and snow last night about 15 miles north of me, its cold and rainy here, Hunting in the rain stinks, but ive got a doe to nail down and time is almost out, 1 more week of bow season, Ive only got till weds night to get one, ill be elk hunting the last 4 days.....

13. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yep, same here... Too hot to sit in camo in a tree....

Ron

14. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Sad, sad week........

Here it is seven days into the season and I ve only been in the trees once cause of the heat.:bored: I hope this weather breaks soon.:Cry:

15. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Wendsdays the day fellas, 40's for a low and a high in the 60's, trying to think of a way to get the day off of work without burning a vacation day???????:bowl:

16. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I am waiting until Wednesday as well. Supposed to be in the 50's.

17. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, same here. Low in the 40's and high around 60.
    I'll probably head out Wednesday or Thursday.

Ron

18. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

You wimps!!!!!!! Just kidding. I have been going out in the mornings and there is just nothing moving. This morning I had a doe and two fawns hang around for about an hour at 60 yards. That lucky doe, she was going to feel the RAGE of my HOYT

Can not wait until it starts cooling off, I can't get back in the woods until Thusday afternoon, and it will nice and cool by then. I think I will sit over the alfalfa field then.

19. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Its gonna be a little breezy wendsday,(15mph NW) so I will probally just do the evening, then thursday evening,(10mph NW) and FRIDAY(8mph N) all day on the food plot.:rockon: The new trykon needs a score this week...:amen:

20. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

cough....cough...huummmm......cough....cough...

feelin a little under the weather today.......I bet this cough and scrachy throat will bet much worst by weds.:tape: