Gander Mountain TEC hunter Elite......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jul 29, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

getting some wind of this new SUPER bow.....anybody have any experience w/them????

I have seen bits and pieces of a rollor guard and built in STS.....and VERY parrelell limbs....

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Intresting... their STS looks like trash, I like the skeleton looking riser, would probably make it very light.

Good speeds out of it. ehh maybe Gander has a winner... assuming they can find someone at the store to set a bow up correctly. :laugh:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I shot last years, and i would have bought one and just set it up myself.....:peace:

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

That's no joke either...

I just wonder how you would get mods and such a couple years down the road if you were to sell it or if you were to buy a used one ?

Ron

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sell it to someone w/the same draw length.....

also why wouldnt you be able to get the mods right from Bowtech???

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

It looks intresting...

But one has to wonder, How many more models of Bows can be out there? It seems that there are so many different types of bows out there, how much of the market share is left between all the manufactures? :noidea:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

some of us just have to have more than one bow, not because we need them but because we are addicted:peace:

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I don't think they will run out of buyers anytime soon...

10. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

True... As I had 3 and now down to 2. But how much of that market share is out there and will it be enough to make a profit for Gander? Between having so many other private label bows (Bass Pro, Cabelas) and minor-label bows (Reflex, Mission, Bear) - is there enough of the pie left that someone can make justifiable revenue? As this doesn't impact the manufactures as it will impact the PL companies.

Do we know who actually manufactures it?

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

BOWTECH does......

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Oh, didn't know it was from Bowtech/Diamond... I'll retract my comment/question/concern...

Ron

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I wouldn't... Gander isn't known for keeping stuff around for a long time. This bow is priced way out of their target audiances price range and if it doesn't sell they will drop it without looking twice, especially for a high ticket item like a bow when they have a whole bunch more 400 - 500.00 bows hanging right there

14. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

My issue was more of parts availability and customer support, etc...
    But, yes your right, high dollar bows probbaly don't merchandise well against the mid-priced bows especially when they are on the same rack in a place like GM.

Ron

15. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hmmm........very interesting. Gonna have to go check it out this next week. I am not going to buy one but I will give it a little test. That is if I can get someone at GM to help me.:doh:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

why???

we have a ton of "citiots"...around here that have the mentality that its o.k. to spend a ton of money on a high dollar the day before the season and then head out to the woods.....:frusty:

if its HIGH DOLLAR.....you dont have to practice as much.....RIGHT???:frusty:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

take reneckgrlrbnhood widja........:p :p

18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I know a guy from Staten Island...(NYC)...6 years ago he Bought a brand new Remington 700 in 308 with a scope on it,from Walmart on his way to deer camp never shot it til he took his buck opening mourning...:frusty:

19. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I have been trying to get in touch with her. I think she is ignoring me or something.:doh: I do not know why I understand ignoring some people but not me.:biggrin1:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have you on ignore also, but it dont work, I have to keep taking you off to see what your saying:doh: