geeze what a sore looser

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bullspotter, Jan 16, 2007.

1. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Ok this is nasty, on our 3d leuge night, their was a guy that called me a cheater for using fat arrows in a bow hunter class, and he was pissy about it, he wasnt even in the top 5, and i beat him big time. i told him next week ill bring my trykon with my acc hunting arrows, and use that, and if i beat him he owes me a doz arrows of my choice, and if he beats me, same for him, wow what a deal huh? ps. im shooting fatbot 400s but wouldnt mind a new set of accs or some navigators for free....... will see if he shows!!!!! Ive seen the guy shoot several times, and they dont make a fat enogh arrow to help this guy.......... Time to take the trykon on one more a$$ kicking feista!!!!!!

2. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

I was in a tournament with this guy i quess you can call him a friend,but i beat him buy one point.he was getting a hamburger from the consesion stand when they called out the winner's when he got back and found out i beat him buy one point he threw his burger at me and hit me in the head.now that is a sore loser :pound:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Hey bullspotter, the guy probably won't show up. That was a great way to handle a p*ssy idiot too, make him eat his words. I hate sore losers...

Ron

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

did you eat said burger?

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

lol well you got a win and a free burger out of the deal. That kinda stinks theirs such people, But it makes for some interesting times i guess. Sometimes I just can believe what people do when they loose.....

6. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Bullspotter sounds like he wishes he could shoot as good as you do. Tell him maybe practice would help.

Mo.Hick

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Sounds like to me he needs to shoot in another class like Pee Wees. For he sure is a :Cry: baby. Also he might just beat those in that class which seems to be his objective. HS

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

stop using fat arrows you cheater......:peace: :laugh:

9. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I dont mind the sore losers, it is the happy winners I dont like.:biggrin1:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

why are you the sore looser..........:biggrin1:

11. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I dont know what I would do if I lost.:noidea:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

see now thats a great answer........:laugh:

13. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

maybe you could tell me whats it like to lose:biggrin1:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

to lose or be a looser????:mad:

cus i could tell you how to lose, but for the looser stuff contact Dredly.....

15. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

Question???

You don't shot a blue hoyt do you?? We had some guy in our bowhunting league shoot with fat arrows and target set up. hunting class to me would be what you take in the woods. It was bright blue , love to see that in a tree stand.

16. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Geeze what a sore loser

Happend to me last week at our local 3d league. I joined the league to work on my form. Getting ready for Gainesville. I told the shop I would shoot for fun and not be in the entry for a prize for winning. Well I shot w/ a guy who didnt know this. I had all hunter set up. Minus a bt release my fat arrows. and did not use my competition bow. I ended up shooting 16 up. Its max 40yds. I beat the guy by say 40 points. The guy got so mad at the end of the first night he threw his bow and release at the targets. After I explained to the guy that I wanst in it for the league. But for practice. He got real mad. Realizing he broke his limb on his new vectix. The shop owner thanked me for the sale of a new set of limbs and strings!!! LOL !!! SOME PEOPLE MAN !!!!

17. blackice4slaying

blackice4slaying Member

Did he have better luck hitting the target with his bow and release? Because, sounds to me he couldn't do it with his arrows.:laugh:

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hit a perfect twelve w/the stabiliver attatched to the bow......and a low twelve w/the release.....:laugh:

19. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

2nd

All right. Igotta admit, I usually finish somewhere in the middle of the pack. But I'm usually just happy to be there.:cool:

20. Weren't there any men around to take him out back and ruff him up for assaulting a lady?